(Close Window)
Topic: Color Changing Discs
Hello All,
I am considering purchasing the color changing discs that are trimmed in brass. One is white the other black. At the end of the routine, one changes into yellow and green and the other blue and red or something like that. Any ideas, tips, or pointers on purchasing this item.

Thanks,
Ghost
Make sure you buy the [i]original[/i]!
It's called [b]Kamillion Koins[/b], there are a lot of imitations out there, so be careful.

And yes, there is a difference. First, the quality of the original is much better, and second, you are supporting the original creator. :bwink:
I have one of the copies. I like the trick, but I think I am going to have to get the original, as I have had the working parts stick to my hand and or fall off.
I don't mind practicing a trick but I don't like to constantly practice to cover a botch.
Make sure you get the Kamillion Koins, One knock off: Polka Dot Polka, lasts about 20 uses and then is no bueno.
Agreed. The knock-offs are cheaply made and will only disappoint you. The originals are beautiful, last longer and are more deceptive. They're well worth the extra few bucks.
This is a fantastic routine, and with a little practice it can make you seem like a true sleight of hand expert all the while the K.C.'s do a lot of the work for you. Highly recommended for the pro or amatuer. But as mentioned above... buy the original, and that goes for any effect.

P.
Well Said!
I was sad when the demo guy at the store recommended the cheaper knock-off (about half the price) because they cost less. Hopefully he was just ignorant that it was a knock-off.
I have the original KCs and I agree that they are beautifully made but I've never tried any of the Knock Offs so I can't comment. All I can say about the KCs though is that you are recommended to reset the effect after performing and I feel that this is an important point. I failed to do this once and I now find that it doesn't work quite as well as before as it has suffered a reduction in m------c power.
Bill
By the way
Revering to Billīs problem - what could you do if this happens?

Any ideas out there to rem.....c yor CCD?