(Close Window)
Topic: Joshua Jay Lecture at IBM Ring 352 in State College, PA
Hi,
IBM Ring 352 and the Penn State Performing Magicians Club will be hosting Joshua Jay in a lecture in State College Pennsylvania at:

Holiday Inn Express @ Williamsburg Square
1925 Waddle Road, State College, PA

If you're local: Toftrees Exit from Interstate 99.

Ticket Price: $20.00 per person - To reserve your ticket, contact:
Joe Kelly @ 814-594-5075 / Dave Houser @ 814-577-7693

One of magicís most eclectic and accomplished rising stars, Joshua Jay has a purpose: to show people that things arenít always as they seem. And thatís important, because seeing things differently is where fascination, inspiration and hope come from. Through his performances which blend sleight of hand, psychology and witÖ through his writing, lecturing and innovation. Joshua Jay challenges you to challenge your perceptions, because the secret is right in front of you.
Joshua Jay has performed and lectured in over 40 countries. He is an international award-winning magician, a critically-acclaimed author, a fine-art photographer and a monthly columnist for the largest independent magazine for magicians.

If you can make it to the lecture, we would love for you to join us! See you there! For any additional information, please feel free to contact me at eyh5007@psu.edu.
When will this be? Or for that matter, when was this?
Hi J,

As near as I can see, by looking at the clubs website Joshua lectured there on April 29th.

If you want to catch him and you don't mind the drive he will be in Parsippany NJ. on May 27th 7:30PM at 903 S. Beverwyck Rd. Parsippany NJ. 07054.

It's a 3 Hour and 20 minute drive. There are a few places between here and there to crash if you don't live long drives. I live in East Stroudsburg PA. It is a 50 minute drive straight East to Parsippany from my house.

S. Patrick
Having seen his work on DVD, I think attending his lectures would be a great investment of time.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
His lecture was better than I had anticipated.