(Close Window)
Topic: Need a review for Max Maven's Mindgames
Is MAX MAVEN'S MINDGAMES any good?
WR :wow:
I never heard of a bad maven material. This guy 's name is like a red label in magic.
It was fun.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Message: Posted by: MichaelSibbernsen (May 20, 2003 09:42PM)
Just in case you were not aware, Mind Games was a general public performance video of creative "interactive" mental effects, much of the same order as those you have seen him perform on the "Worlds Greatest" specials. As Paul commented, it was fun.

MS
I personaly enjoy it, very interestings concept...

I will love to see, the 2003 version of this show, with the Mr.Maven of today behind it...

Humbly

Kuffs
Enjoyable. I was surprised that he included work from the "Birds of Prey". Seemed a little powerful compared to the strength of the other material.
I vaguely recall seeing this, but I do remember it being VERY cheesey but enjoyably so. Watch it in the same spirit you would watch an episode of MST3K and you'll have a good time.
So, would many of the effects on this tape be suitable for, say, use on a website? My understanding is there is a lot of material where the spectator watching can participate and I'm just curious if it could work in both mediums...

E
[quote]
On 2003-05-27 10:05, MisterE21 wrote:
So, would many of the effects on this tape be suitable for, say, use on a website? My understanding is there is a lot of material where the spectator watching can participate and I'm just curious if it could work in both mediums...[/quote]

Yes, but it's a moot point. "Mindgames" is a performance video, not an instructional one; as such, the material is not sanctioned for other use.