(Close Window)
Topic: Sponge cube
Hi,

I have been working a sponge ball routine lately and I was wandering if anyone knew where we can buy sponge cube (to end the sponge ball to sponge cube cleanly).

thanks 1

cheers,
Bob
Is this what you are looking for?

http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M4L&Product_Code=ranspongecube&Category_Code=
Thanks for that link !

It is way cheaper there than on other magic shop.

However, what I am looking for is something to make this examinable. So, basically, an ungimmicked version of this.

Cheers,

Bob
I make mine from big fat car washing sponges. Just cut one up into cubes and you have enough to last awhile. To get a good cut, wet the sponge and wring it out, then put it in the freezer overnight. Cut it with a hack saw or a serrated bread knife while it is still frozen. That gives you good straight edges.
[quote]
On 2009-06-04 17:07, Spellbinder wrote:
I make mine from big fat car washing sponges. Just cut one up into cubes and you have enough to last awhile. To get a good cut, wet the sponge and wring it out, then put it in the freezer overnight. Cut it with a hack saw or a serrated bread knife while it is still frozen. That gives you good straight edges.
[/quote]
Spellbinder,

What a great idea. I hadn't heard that before.
Thanks for posting.

Best Wishes,
[quote]
On 2009-06-04 17:07, Spellbinder wrote:
[/quote]

Thank you so much !
This is absolutely great.
I will worship you forever !

Bob
I have to also say thanks to Spellbinder for the idea. Trust me when I say cutting an uneffected large sponge into sponge cubes is next to impossible (I've tried). You can never seem to get them the same size. Once again thanks for the idea!

Ian
You'll have to hold off on the worship. Although I live in the Holy City of East Orange, the local "saints" are against Wizard Worship.
Ok,
no worshiping
But may I offer you my first daughter in marriage ?