(Close Window)
Topic: Need Music for a Handcuff Escape Routine
Any suggestions as what to use? I was thinking maybe something from a movie like "Lord of the Rings"/"Two Towers," or something else.

Don :worry:
Don,

Personally, I would stay away from music that is too reminiscent of a current hit movie. There are times that recognizable music can enhance a routine (David Copperfield uses music for this a lot) but I tend to pick tracks that support the moment.

I like to use buy-out, or royalty-free, music. If you go to Yahoo and search for "buyout music" you'll find a bunch of companies that have music online. You can browse through them and listen to samples of the tracks. Try The Music Bakery at:

http://www.musicbakery.com/

for starters. They have their music organized better than some of the other sites. Tip: If you like a track, try and figure out which CD it's on. Buying an entire CD of royalty-free music is less expensive than buying track by track.

Jeff
Anything intense.
Hello Don,

There is a new CD on the market for Escape Artists called [i]Mindscapes: Free your Mind[/i].

All royalty-free and only $10 that's not a bad deal I think.
Message: Posted by: Marshall Thornside (Aug 20, 2003 11:31AM)
"Flight of the Bumble Bee"
Please release me?
Let my people go?
They're coming to take me away? (Good for straightjackets)

Sorry...I couldn't resist :rotf: :handcuffs:
Thank you all

Shawn, Marshall, and Neale I think Dean Martin sang [i]Please Release Me[/i]. I'll look into it. I think I do have [i]Flight of the Bumble Bee[/i].

Don