(Close Window)
Topic: He is revealing our secrets
Why is he revealing our secrets? http://www.mallusionist.com No problem, it's life.
I don't know. He might be bored. It might make him feel cool. He is probably doing it for the same reason as all the 10 year olds on youtube exposing effects.
Did you read any of those, it is funny as heck.
I love the rope escape using a goat to eat the rope.
FUNNY STUFF!!!

I love the disclaimer at the bottom of the page!
"
The information on this site is intended for use only by those with a sincere desire to learn nothing about magic and is for entertainment purposes only (in other words, don't try this stuff, particularly the dangerous parts). The Magicians Assistance Collective (MAC) frowns upon the use of magic in the formation of religions or to attract a cult following."

HEHE
When I first saw this site I thought it was for real. They've come up with some pretty hilarious explanations for how stuff is done...like the milk into newspaper bit. The newspaper will just soak up the milk and then it looks dry. I'm gonna try that one.
Essence of tin can! Classic!
He's providing good entertainment to the magicians.
Gee...I wish I'd found his site earlier, it would make my advent into magic so much easier...not!
What a brilliant idea for a website. It makes me wonder why no one else ever thought of doing it. Just starting reading a few of these, and so far all hilarious. On "The Pass"-Note: This sleight was named for the fact that when most people see the instructions and are given the opportunity to learn it they say, "I'll pass."
That should be true! This is my new favorite site.
I stumbled on this a while ago.

Hilarious!
To many of this crap these days... but hey, who cares..
Only the ones who are not getting paid because of the economy.