(Close Window)
Topic: Looch Pocket Index
Hi Guys,
Thought this might be useful info. After seeing his dvd, I contacted Looch a while ago to enquire about his billet index. I missed the boat at the time as only so many were produced but recently got the following general email from him:

"Since the release of my DVD “Your thoughts are mine” last year, I have had on average one email per week requesting information on the L.P.I billet index. When I released these last year, I set a total of 150 to keep it a limited piece. The intentions were that it would be an exclusive item and kept underground. Not every one would appreciate the strength of a durable Pocket index and it wouldn’t satisfy those who were merely looking for the next big “trick”.

Even though my intentions are to still keep this underground, I have to realise that many, many people own my DVD as it was released by one of the biggest mentalism related companies in the world, therefore it would seem a little unfair to those that bought it and were unable to obtain an L.P.I.

For this reason I have decided to manufacture a small batch of Gold L.P.I’s.

I am estimating that the Thermoplastic sheet will generate 45/50 L.P.I and once these have been sold I will not be purchasing any more material for further manufacture.

Those of you that bought one of the initial batches will remember that I offered 2 versions,(v1.1 which held 10 billets and v1.2 that held 15 billets) For this last batch, I will only be offering the L.P.I in v1.2.

I estimate these will sell quickly so if you want to get a hold of one of these exclusive little items, email me asap looch@looch.co.uk

Numbered & etched Gold L.P.I & Booklet full of tips, handlings and routines - £30 plus postage

Praise for the L.P.I (Looch Pocket Index)

“The best mentalism uses "invisible" props, which are sometimes seen but go unnoticed, or, in the case of a good billet index, completely unseen. Looch has designed and carefully built an exceptional index and it can certainly be used to produce devastating effects.”

Ken Weber (P.E.A President)

"I have long searched for a perfect billet index; finally the search is over, Thank you."

Lior Manor (Recipient of the P.E.A David Lederman Memorial Award 2009)

“It's well conceived, carefully executed, delightfully compact, flawlessly functional, and soon-to-be scarce. I've never used a better billet index”.

Doug Dyment (P.E.A Webmaster & Author of Mindsights)

"A well made tool, and more importantly ready made, with a plethora of possibilities"

Marc Salem (Mind Games)

“I recently used Looch's index at a convention, I like it because it is simple and can't go wrong, It worked perfectly.”

Richard Osterlind

Your thinking is spot on. I have a feeling you're going to make your mark on the love of our lives. Outstanding."

Larry Becker

This is a GREAT, robust little tool, ANY serious mentalist should have one Drew Mcadam (Scotland’s finest Mentalist)"

Thought this may be useful as I've been waiting most of the year for it. I haven't been given any timelines yet - just registered my interest.

Cheers,
Dominic
Hi Dom
Thanks for your interest. The L.P.I will be avaliable within a couple of weeks. Im manufacturing the batch at present and have at the moment 13 made up. The printers are doing another run of the books and wont be long.

These work like a charm, they are compact, durable & should last you a life time! There are no other pocket billet indexes currently on the market. Get them whilst you still can as once these are done I cant see them being manufactured again!

If your interested let me know asap

Cheers
Mine was confiscated by an airport security search guard. They referred to it as an 'alien and possibly suspect device". I was going heathrow - jfk, and they felt it in my trouser pocket during a body search. I had it for 10 days.

Needless to say I was very disappointed.
Can I use that as a marketing quote?

Aukt send me an email
This really is a super little device, grab one while you can (when you can - that is)
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Jul 23, 2009 03:39PM)
I use a pocket index ALOT and have worked with great many styles. I have a set of Looch's and find that they are of top quality and work like a charm. Because of its simplicity of design, solid construction and reliability, I give the L.P.I. my highest recommendation, especially if you have never used a pocket index before. Be sure to get a pair and you will surprise yourself with the stuff you come up with.

All the best,

Christopher
Aw bless you chris, I'm glad you like them! 20 have already gone people!
(nods in agreement)

It a wonderful tool.

Thank you, Looch.

It is appreciated.
Yes, yes...very nice...i have two of the v2s....

I am tempted to go for a gold one...hmmmm....

they are very nicely constructed and I've used mine a great deal...
Haha your a L.P.I Collector Iain! :) I have 17 left as of this morning, 33 have already gone, so you will have to be quick if you do buddy
Ok just counted up and theres 6 left. first come first served PM me
All others who have reserved one don't worry, your still down for them, still awaiting booklets!

thanks
Has a price been established for the new one, and will it come with anything else, as I do not have the DVD, but have been using a battered and torn pocket index for years, thanks to an old Larry Becker effect, I would like to update my PI and the routine. Dave
MP sent... It was hard to type the message while crossing my fingers.... (hope ther will be one left for me ;) )
You sent a Member of Parliament? I hope the price hasn't gone that high...
All gone. Those of you who have heard back from me either via email or PM got on the list. Ill be in touch soon

Thank you!
I hope you decide to do another run, I would take one, maybe even two , as I use this that much.
Mmm. always late to the party. looch I recently picked up your book SAD and was impressed. I am also in search of a reliable p.i. mine was a cheapo I made from corinda's description. will you be making another run?
Just received mine, quiality piece of kit Looch
[quote]Just received mine, quiality piece of kit Looch[/quote]

Me too.
Thanks Looch. Something I will use and not have gathering dust.
Recieved mine today. Typical Irish weather resulted in quite a damp envelope, not too sure what happened. Delighted with the package all the same! Booklet has some very nice ideas.

I'm happy! :)
Hope I can receive mine this week, coz Hong Kong is quite far form Looch^^
and I am very happy that I get the number 3 of 50

W.D.
A great little device, I would say it is worth a punt, but I think they have all gone.

Cheers,

-Paul
It must be (among) the best I have seen so far in my life.
I will use this.

Sven
Looch mentioned the possibility of setting up a forum to discuss and share ideas concerning the LPI in the manuscript. Has this happened?
Yep. Same here - very happy with the device. Really practical. Just wish I'd ordered another one as well.

Also interested in the mentioned Forum.
Just received it. As I opened it and glimpsed at the product and instruction I am already satisfied. I can't wait to read it. In fact I mean that literally, I'm off now...
Great news that people are recieving their L.P.I and Im happy you are all loving it!

I may have a couple avaliable due to non payments, Ill keep people informed
It's the best pocket index I've ever had. Thanks Looch. The routines in the manual are excellent.
(pulls index out of pocket)

Got mine..

(nods)

get yours...
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Sep 1, 2009 06:19PM)
Eagerly awaiting mine here in Colombia!
Mauricio, your in Colombia? I was there in the end of July (Bogota y Girardot) I looked for a good magic shop that would carry region specific mentalism books but couldn't find any. The only book I ended up buying was at libreria nacional and it was a financial dictionary.
Receive mine today, I am happy that's really nice
actually I love the skelly head XD
I will try that tomorrow for my friends, but I am sure the respone would be nice.
specially thanks Looch promise me the 003. it make me feel lucky^^

W.D.
Word to big bird brother.

Have fun with 003
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. Quality is exceptional and, with care, should last a lifetime. As typical of everything of Looch's that I've seen so far, instructions are detailed, routines are solid and, as expected, he gives credit when due.
I've had mine for about a week now...extremely impressed with LPI #040.....build quality is fantastic, routines great. Hats off to Looch for a fantastic piece of kit.

It seems that just carrying it in my pocket has been enough to get the creative juices flowing, I'd love to hear of a forum to share some of the ideas I've come up with to date.

Once again, a million thanks to Looch, truly a well-engineered utility item that will get many years of use.
Ouch! Unfair! I had contacted Looch about a number of things (the pocket index being one of them) and I had hoped to be informed of a new release - he hadn't planned one when we chatted - and here I find out late that some were made, and now they're gone.

Trying not to weep loudly,

Lee
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Sep 18, 2009 08:48PM)
Just received mine and it's awesome. I always wanted to use an index but never constructed a good one. Now I'm very excited to use it and so many ideas are already springing up. Another great tool!
This is an amazing super high quality device, I was not expecting this to be this way, I was thinking it was much less, very impressive.
Remind me of all the details Looch. I think I missed the initial pitch. Haven't been on here for quite a while.
Its a 15 billet pocket index mate, easy access to each billet for a multitude of effects. Comes with a book full of routines and tips.

I have a few left from those that reserved but didn't pay, I have kept them back for a while to give them the benefit of the doubt but now after severel attempts I am now putting them back on sale

£30 plus postage

First come first served
email me

All the best
Grab one while you can!
The booklet you get with this is worth twice the price, then the amazing PI, wow.
I received mine awhile back and loved it. I don't have it here in front of me, as I am at work, so I don't know which number it is, but it's fantastic. I have been using the influencer routine with it. I pull out an coin envelope and lay it on the table. I instruct the spectator to draw a picture and inside the envelope is a piece of paper proving that I influenced what they drew. Absolutely smashing routine. I planned on using it for pycolorgy but I just use my stealth wallet for that now. Fantastic A++
[quote]
On 2009-07-23 08:33, aukt wrote:
Mine was confiscated by an airport security search guard. They referred to it as an 'alien and possibly suspect device". I was going heathrow - jfk, and they felt it in my trouser pocket during a body search.[/quote]

Noway should they have confiscated this off of you. I worked as an airport security guard and that sounds ridiculous why they would take that off you!!! Obviously you had a moron search you mate.
Or a theif who knew what it was
[quote]
On 2011-01-16 17:02, sleightofand wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-07-23 08:33, aukt wrote:
Mine was confiscated by an airport security search guard. They referred to it as an 'alien and possibly suspect device". I was going heathrow - jfk, and they felt it in my trouser pocket during a body search.[/quote]

Noway should they have confiscated this off of you. I worked as an airport security guard and that sounds ridiculous why they would take that off you!!! Obviously you had a moron search you mate.
[/quote]

Or someone who dabbled in mentalism and saw an opportunity.
How about a re-release?
;)
[quote]
On 2011-01-16 17:11, EricDraven wrote:
How about a re-release?
;)
[/quote]

I second that though I don't see it happening (I hope I'm wrong)...
No plans for a re-release. L.P.I was a limited project as is AREA. I like the owners to be able to enjoy their exclusivity, it would be unprofessional to those that invested in one to begin marketing them again. They also command a premuim for second hand sales. I saw a v1.2 for for over double the price last year.

I don't wish this to sound arrogant but if I release a limited edition product and you are considering buying, its best to get one because theres always hundreds who want one after that cant. :) Plus it helps preserve the secrets...afterall that's what this whole thing is built on !

Thanks and kind regards
I have 2 that I might put up for sale soon.

Luke
Advertise on here Luke, that way people who genuine want one will see it :)
I got one.... because Looch is a genius and I bought at the right time. I won't sell mine.
I'd like one if someone has one spare.

please...
pretty please....
with a cherry on top....

Steve
[quote]
On 2011-01-17 08:26, looch wrote:
I like the owners to be able to enjoy their exclusivity, it would be unprofessional to those that invested in one to begin marketing them again.
[/quote]

I agree. I won't be so happy if I were on the other end. Can't help myself wanting one though..
*Update*

Although V1.1 AND V1.2 are gone and wont be re-released...

Version 1.3 "The Wave" - The third progression of the infamous L.P.I is in testing as we speak. The design stage for this has been long and drawn out. I had intended on producing M.U.D (Mentalist Utility Device) after v1.1 & v1.2 of the L.P.I's but I feel parts of the design had been leaked which led to a similiar product being released by someone. As a result Ive been focussing on v1.3 for the past 12 months and it is currently been tested by a few BETA workers around the world. V1.3 will be a 20 billet instant access L.P.I that doesn't compromise simplicity in terms of stealing the billets. This can be worn inside Jacket or in trouser pocket and located by feel.

Following on from previous L.P.I's...v1.3 will also be a limited release item.

More info to come
Me want !!!!!!!

Steve
I've seen one, only briefly and it's reaaaaaaally nice.
I want one too, my last LPI didn't like being taken for a spin in the washer dryer lol. (Still haven't forgiven the wife, at least she had the sense to take my multi dimensional out though!)

:)
Very interested about v1.3. Keep us updated Looch.
Looch, I hope you email previous buyers po LPI direct, cause I don't want to miss out on this.
Also will you have a book of routines as before.
Message: Posted by: Sock Puppet Monkey (Feb 11, 2011 01:11AM)
IS there a contact list or? I'm interested as well.

SPM
I am in too.

Please keep us posted.

Joaquin
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Feb 11, 2011 03:43PM)
I can already imagine what this new design for more billets consists of, if it's the way I'm thinking, It'll be another winner. I'm very happy with my 1.2 and encourage everyone here to get one of these during this limited run.
I can't believe I missed v1 and 1.2.

I'm down for 1.3!
IT IS SO going into my pocket.
I like the idea of a coat pocket since me pants pockets are all being utilized, Im in on this as well. I also desire a crossdraw withdrawl.

Decomp
I'm in for 1.3!
Missed the previous ones but will stay focus on further issues.
Any further updates on this? Timeframe maybe? Will kick myself if I miss this.
Yes what it status on the release. Please let us know

Thanks
Joaquin
Hello

I expect v1.3 to be a summer release. As always each L.P.I is hand made by me and as a result takes a while to make any significant quantity. I may make them in batches because of this. I am planning on updating the manual also. It contains some excellent ideas and tips but I have some wonderful routines from Marc Paul and John Archer that I want to include.

If any existing owners of v1.1 & 1.2 have a routine or tip they would like to share please get in touch and we can include it in the manual for 1.3. All people that do so will get a discount for 1.3 or AREA.

Any more questions please ask them here, Ill do my best to answer them.
Hey Looch what is the status? When are you releasing the new index?

Please let me know . I have been waiting for this for awhile

Thanks

Joaquin
Hey Looch what is the status? When are you releasing the new index?

Please let me know . I have been waiting for this for awhile

Thanks

Joaquin
Will you be offering the customising that was shown on the "your thoughts are mine" DVD?

Steve
I'm very interested in it, too. Can't wait to order ;-)

Patr!ck
I sold my 1.2 (reluctantly) so am so stoked that a quality offering is coming around from Looch again . The quality of the 1.2 was ridiculous people should snap these up while they can.

Luke
Hectic schedule at present, Performing and developing a new stand up show are the priority. I'll keep everyone up to date

Kind regards
I myself is looking forward to 1.3. Keep us up to date Looch.

Leo
Looch, are you still working on this project? What is the status

Let us know. I have been waiting for the release for a while.

Thaks
Joaquin
Looch is a working pro and his time is best spent on his career, I believe selling products is way down the list of priority, no one should take this as a negative, rather it is a very big positive,mas I am sure his products and routines are tested many , many times under real world conditions, so it will be well worth waiting for.
Eh I've been waiting to get one of these bad boys for a while, looking forward to 1.3.

David
I'm starting to update the manual for the L.P.I, in Preparation for v1.3 I want to include some updated routines & ideas from those of you that own and use the V1.1 or V1.2

If you have something you would like to contribute then let me know ASAP

Thanks!
You bringing anything along to tabula, young man?
Hadnt planned on buddy, you own everything of mine anyways I do believe?
Indeedy...partly down to your generousness I hasten to add...

I have two of your LPIs... I think I might have misread - as I'm eating pork chow mien and my concentration levels are mor on not spilling curry sauce anywhere...

I thought you were releasing the LPIv3 at tab! ha..sorry mate...
Ha! enjoy

If you have a routine to contribute let me know Saturday
I am ready to place an order Looch. Even if it is a preorder.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks
Joaquin
Looch, I wanted to see how things are looking with the timeline on v1.3?
I sent out a newsletter not a week ago with an LPI update. email me and ill add you to the list. Its due in the new year
Message: Posted by: SubconsciousSymbols (Dec 15, 2011 05:38AM)
Hey Looch, I am really interested in your pocket index. I have seen one of the second versions up close and they are a thing of terrifying beauty.

I would really appreciate being put on your mailing list for the new year. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these babies.

My email is asher@subconscioussymbols.co.uk

Cheers mate, have a great xmas and a happy new year.

Asher

P.S posted here as your PM Inbox is full.
Done, cheers
Looch likes a nicely stuffed box...
[quote]
On 2011-12-15 07:44, IAIN wrote:
Looch likes a nicely stuffed box...
[/quote]

Ohh yeah, it seems so...
Box is empty now...filthy rasputin of a boy dunners
Thanks. PM sent.
PM sent, too :)
You guys will love this, it will be well worth waiting for, you will never leave home without it.
Please PM me: are these still available?

Lee
I PM'd Looch a few days ago to see where this stands. No reply yet.
Manual completed....stay tuned
Message: Posted by: SubconsciousSymbols (Mar 12, 2012 08:02AM)
OOooooooOO!

I will be checking my emails with baited breath then...

Really need one of these, my Annemann classic index is falling apart.

Cheers for the update Looch.

Asher
Thanks for the update, Looch. Cheers.
Whoopeeeee!

steve
Great news Looch...always happy to support you with the stuff you come up with...some really terrific workable material
Any updates ? Will this be released soon? I have been waiting for this release for a long time now

I would appreciate any reply

Thanks
Release imminent...

Update coming this week
Ahhh good news!!
Second that.
Thirdsies here!
Me please, me please!!!!!!!

(waves arms and jumps up and down trying desperately to be noticed among the crowd of eager purveyors of mystery, trying to get hold of this long awaited gem)

Steve
Don't forget, if you're not on my mailing list you won't be the first to find out! I send a mailshot and it's first come first served! I don't have enough in the first batch to meet everyone's demand!

You must send me your email address privately (PM or email) and I'll add you to the mailing list

Thanks
These are now available ! :)
Message: Posted by: SubconsciousSymbols (May 18, 2012 01:27PM)
Just got my order in.

Can't wait to get my hands on this, my classic Annemann version is on it's last legs.

Asher
Yes, finally released!

Ordered 2!!
:) :)
My order is in too---look forward to it!
All orders up to and including yesterday have gone out today!
Booo....i ordered mine today... my fault for being sluggish...
Grrrrrreat!!
:) :)
Looking forward to getting mine. The problem with living in Korea is I always worry about the mail service, but, to be fair, I usually get what I order in a timely manner. Usually.
[quote]
On 2012-05-19 11:39, looch wrote:
All orders up to and including yesterday have gone out today!
[/quote]

Appreciate the info---thank you
I would imagine these will be coming through UK letter boxes today, or tomorrow. Europe within the week and Rest of world some time after this week. I have another batch that will be posted (orders from saturday 19th onwards going out this coming saturday (26th) You have 3 days to get your order in for posting this week

Update this thread with your thoughts on the L.P.I once you have recieved it, good or bad, Id like to hear about your experiences performing with it.

Also please read the manual before you load the index up for the first time!

Cheers
Received this and I can say that this little instrument is a true gem for the working performer!
Wow, great construction and very nice manual too!
Bravo Looch!!
I just ordered two more as presents for close friends!
If you are looking for a wonderful working, durable and clever index I urge you to not miss the boat!!

Don't whine when they're sold out again!
Lol Im glad you like them Eric.
I'm want to order one tonight! I hope I get an order in on time.
Second batch (orders from last sat up to 10am this morning UK time) gone out today. Post Office loving me...
Got mine. It's PERFECT ! Thanks Looch
The next 2 arrived!
Many thanks for the fast sending!!
Mine arrived yesterday - a lovely device, holds everything well and extremely well made...and some lovely routines in the pdf too...
Hey Eric!
How come you've got your second delivery and I'm still twiddling my thumbs on the first one?

Not Fair :(

steve
Really sorry Steve...

I hope yours arrive soon!
You will be happy then!
It was waiting for me when I got home.

Got to checkout the pdf now

Steve
Glad to hear that, Steve!
Have fun!!
A couple of routines that I had always envisioned since the early days of the L.P.I's might get written up and included in the manual over time. Of course if you guys would like to contribute an idea, handling or routine please feel free to let me know and it can be added to the manual in a future update. To get your creative juices flowing id like to put this "out there" to make some people aware of just what an L.P.I can achieve...

Remember the famous "Win on losing tickets routine" from a certain Mind Control programme about 10 years ago?

You can create any effect where you can predict the outcome of an event before the finish. Replace "prediction slips" with "betting slips" and you have a nice effect for a showreel
Very pleased with version 3. Thanks Looch.
These indices certainly look and sound great.
Okay...that does it. It's ordered now.

David
Got mine---Looch, please PM about it as soon as you can. Sent you a pm as well previously. Thanks
PM'd
Couple of emails regarding orders processedwithin the last week. Due to the UK Jubilee, we had 4 days (sat,sun,mon,tues) with no post, this has caused a slight backlog which will have about cleared by now. I estimate all orders sent within the past 10 days will be with you within the week

Kind regards
Looch
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Jun 24, 2012 01:54PM)
Mine arrived in Colombia a few days ago, it's awesome! The design is really nice and it allows for many more options. I love my LPI 1.2 but this one is miles ahead; each one will work perfectly for different routines I currently perform.

The manual is a great added value as well. All the ideas from the previous LPI manual are there as well as many new ones. There's plenty of gresat thinking, including many out of the box ideas, very different uses for an index that you'll enjoy. From the new ideas, I really liked Colin Mcleod's routine, the basic idea can be used with so many things.

Among other things, the day the LPI arrived, I came up with a personal routine that will probably be my go to routine with the LPI most of the time, perfect timing! Thanks for making these Looch.
Argh... they're out of stock. :) Will have to wait then! Looch, do put me on your waiting list!
Got mine a while ago and I must say its pure gold.
These are out of stock at the moment if I am not mistaken?

|Dave
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/lpi.html. Jheffs review of LPI

Back in stock now! All orders since jheffs review going out this week
For those that ordered whilst they were out of stock, all orders have now been cleared and posted this morning!

All the best
Just been informed that the buy it now button had an error and people couldn't buy L.P.I....I have fixed this button and orders can go through fine now.
Apologies
Ordered a couple weeks ago. Really looking forward to receiving it!

Thanks,
Perry
I know this is a thread about the LPI, but if you are buying from Looch, be warned - You are missing out if you don't take the chance to pick up the AREA book test as well. I have MOAB 2.0 as well, and I can honestly say that I prefer the AREA test. It packs small, looks right, and allows you the maximum opportunity to start off quickly.

Don't mean to dereail the thread....
L.P.I v3

This is just fantastic and it comes with some great ideas too,top marks to looch yet again.

carl.
Any chance of these being in stock ever again?
Ditto. Sounds superb.
Double ditto!
And another ditto.
Ditto ditto ditto!!!
Ditto
I'll double ditto your previous ditto!
Will the L.P.I be in stock again soon or later?....Please :P
I believe you can find LPI version 3 on the Marketplace of the Mind website.

Kevin

[quote]On Nov 10, 2015, Er1tro wrote:
Will the L.P.I be in stock again soon or later?....Please :P [/quote]
No LPIs have been available for years I'm afraid
Ahh, that's too bad. Any chance for another limited run? Your production quality is second-to-none, and is the only pocket index worth owning.

Kevin

[quote]On Dec 4, 2015, Looch wrote:
No LPIs have been available for years I'm afraid [/quote]
This is the one product that I regularly receive requests for. For the past 6 months, Ive been actively developing a new design using CAD with a look to having them manufacturing in Stainless Steel. I expect to have more news concerning this over the coming weeks.:-)
I just posted a couple of these in the Tricks for Sale forum.
Looch, will these be limited as well, so we'll need to beat each other with clubs to get one? :)
[quote]On Jun 3, 2017, MatthewSims wrote:
Looch, will these be limited as well, so we'll need to beat each other with clubs to get one? :) [/quote]

Hi Matt

It all depends on the final manufacturing process. The previous incarnations were all hand made using a thermoplastic by myself. These are going to be made by a specialist company. If I can keep the costs low, I should hopefully be able to make these a permanent feature in Read My Minds inventory.
Awesome. I would love to see the Read My Minds website grow with new products and new material to discuss.

Thanks for all that you continue to contribute to our art, Looch. You make it a better place :)
Hi Looch! Any news on that new design? :D
Hello,

I have a guy working on how to get the design fabricated in Stainless Steel at present. It's proving quite tricky to get the accuracy I need... I will have more info soon :bg:
You just need to find a decent engineering company. It’s a clip that holds billets not a rocket engine so should be relatively easy for the right company. I get much more complex things made up on a regular basis in a matter of days. CAD then machine shop. It won’t be cheap on small numbers but the price you sell them at should cover it.
Thnx ;)
[quote]On Aug 4, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
You just need to find a decent engineering company. It’s a clip that holds billets not a rocket engine so should be relatively easy for the right company. I get much more complex things made up on a regular basis in a matter of days. CAD then machine shop. It won’t be cheap on small numbers but the price you sell them at should cover it. [/quote]

Hi Yuan

Unfortunately it's not as simple as that. I originally thought it would be going down the extrusion process, however 2 companies told me this design wasn't possible. I then spoke to a variety of recommended engineering shops who began work and then gave up as they couldn't get the accuracy needed for the new design. I've currently got a good friend who has some great contacts who work off shore who are testing out a few different methods to achieve the tolerances. This is a completely new design and it may appear a simple manufacturing procedure, it's not. One possibility we considered was 3D printing in metal but the costs were out of this world so had to scrap that plan.

I'm still optimistic that we will succeed!
Any updates LOOCH ?
I'm sorry if I'm being naive but with all the indexes on the market, what advantages does this one have over the many others?

Q5 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pocket-Card-Index-Q5-model-Pat-Page-Corinda-practical-and-easy-TMGS-/112555835180?hash=item1a34d9bf2c:g:JX0AAOSwyQtVp-RW

Ultimate Card Index by Bazar de Magia http://themagicwarehouse.com/LP2635/Ultimate-Card-Index.html

Annemann PME pg 77

To name just a few.
Hi! Any news for the new LPI?
I've been waiting on this as well.

Last I heard on this from Looch, he was looking for the right material to construct this I believe.

I know he just released The Score (a game changer for Bank Night), and is now working on an updated Article, and what I have seen to be the best peek wallet ever made.

Stay tuned through his website, readmymind.co.uk

Best,
Matthew
We are going Retro this year: https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/photos/a.1835054506777993/2291641091119330/?type=3
Update?
L.P.I - Stainless Steel edition - Out Now: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/product/l-p-i-looch-pocket-index/
Looch is this v1.3 wave or a new design?

Thank you
[quote]On May 17, 2019, Lseeyou wrote:
Looch is this v1.3 wave or a new design?

Thank you [/quote]

The original v1.1 buddy