(Close Window)
Topic: No small shows
If anyone is interested, here is a link to a blog entry of mine on the IBM Web site: http://www.magician.org/portal/en/node/825 wherein I make the declaration that there are no small shows, only small magicians.

If you read it, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Bobby
Bobby,
I read your blog and what a great story. As a professional magician we must be able to do just as you did. We are after all the producer, director and actor/performer of our shows. Many magicians just want one of those jobs, but to be a pro I feel at a minimum requires all three. Once new magicians realize that we are truly all three at all times thatís when doing magic becomes more than just doing tricks. I love the fact that you can now mentally think out a show using Danís Triple Trilogy system. Your success should be applauded.

Great Story!
-- Floyd
Floyd,

You are too kind. I truly appreciate the influence you have had on development as a performer and in developing a show. It will be good to see you again, soon I hope.

Bobby
Bobby: What a great article and a wonderful teaching moment. Thanks!
I am glad you liked it. What I have discovered is I am a better synthesizer of effects than originator. I stand upon the shoulders of giants.

Bobby
Bobby-

From a fellow Pro performer what an Inspiring story-Thanks for sharing!

You are so right-its not about the "tricks" its about showmanship & entertaining
Im really glad it worked out for you -Well done we can all take a lesson here from your
article

Cheers

-Brent