(Close Window)
Topic: USPS only???-----online shopping
Fellow Café Members,

I know it may sound silly or kind of stupid but I have a very valid reason for asking this question. Does anybody (as I'm sure many do) know of an online magic store that will ship with USPS?

I'm asking this because I currently know of only a few sites and MANY of them do not specifically say what company/provider will actually do the shipping. For example, many times I purchase something online that would lead somebody to believe that the website will ship the product with USPS, only to get a knock at the door a few days later to sign for the package.

I guess I'm just looking for a website that CLEARLY states a USPS shipping option as I'm sure there's many more than I know of.

Thanks for all and any help,
Andrew
Penguin Magic The Magic Warehouse, and Magic Geek I know off the top of my head that specifically states they ship USPS.
You actually get a carrier to knock on your door? Amazing...
Thanks for the responses guys! Greatly appreciated.

All the Best,
magicianguy4life
Madhatter, penguin, hocus-pocus, elmwood, dennylee all do
Most of them will ship USPS if you ask.

Living in Canada, this is a REAL pain in the a** when something is ordered from the USA.

If it is shipped by courier (UPS FedEX etc...) they will automatically add a "Brokerage Fee" to their already bloated shipping rates. Typically, if I were to buy something from an American magic shop for $30.00, the final total to me can exceed $125.00 to actually get the prop using a courier. (This is based on actual experience.)

I always insist that my purchases be shipped by USPS and then it is handed over to Canada Post. There is never a Brokerage Fee and rarely ever duties to pay.