(Close Window)
Topic: Karl Fulves
Forgive my ignorance, but is Karl Fulves still alive?

If so, any contact info on him?

Bato William
It actually takes less time and typing with Google than to ask this question on the Café!
Tried Google already; I found his address, but nothing else but endless lists of his many books.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Fulves]Wikipedia[/url] thinks he's alive and living in Fairlawn, NJ.
All you asked for was IF he was alive and for a address. You got the address and I don't think dead people have em!

MMc
Mickey, that is not quite accurate. The problem with the web is that it never forgets so he could easily be dead and Google would only show his last address. That said, Karl Fulves would surely have had an obituary written about him so if you wanted to be sure you should Google "Karl Fulves obituary magician" and that would very likely find his obituary... which I could not find when I tried it.
True that! I had my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek when I typed that but forgot the winking smiley face! My bad! ;) ;) (CMA for next time)
As far as I know, he is still alive and you can still order from him.
Karl wrote me a letter two weeks ago.

As of then, he was still alive.

Matt Field
So does one just send him a SASE for his latest catalog, or is there an online option available?

Bato William
I don't think Karl actually has a retail business, or a catalog for that matter. However, I may be wrong. You might want to check with Wayne Kamamoto:
http://magic.about.com/b/2009/03/27/review-karl-fulves-magic-kit.htm has a review of the Karl Fulves Magic Kit.
I would recommend writing Karl directly, including a SASE. He doesn't have a catalogue, but he does have a "hot sheet" of currently available items. FWIW... his latest journal, Prolix, is fantastic.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Sep 27, 2009 07:04PM)
Somebody sent me a note back along with a few pages of new items published under his name so let's say yes for now.
Does someone have an address for Mr. Fulves that you could send me? Thanks.
[quote]On Jul 9, 2015, AlexanderG wrote:
Does someone have an address for Mr. Fulves that you could send me? Thanks. [/quote]

PM sent.
Hello,

Am looking for the current and active address for Karl Fulves. Can anyone help?

Julian
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Nov 27, 2020 09:42PM)
P.O. Box 433
Teaneck NJ 07666

Remember to include an envelope inside your letter for a reply - and to put postage on that envelope.
Does he still respond? I have never gotten a response the three times I have mailed.