(Close Window)
Topic: Keith Barry's Grandad Murdered
After an attack suffered at the hands of home invaders some days ago, Keith Barry's Grandad Paddy passed away last night from his injuries. You can read more [url=http://mnw.squarespace.com/magicnewsfeed/2009/9/22/keith-barrys-granddad-dies-after-attack-by-brendan-byrne.html]here[/url]. Our condolences to Keith at this very sad time.
My prayers for the family !!!!
Indeed condolences to Keith & his family from a fellow Irish man.An absolutely terrible thing to happen to an elderly helpless man.Really does put things into perspective.
My heartfelt condolences to Keith and his family...

This is really sad news. :(
Time for the people to take back the justice system.
One of this morning's Irish papers suggested he may not have been murdered at all...at least not directly. Garda are looking at the possibility the poor man might have fallen.....still,if his home hadn't been broken into, he would likely still be alive.
[quote]
On 2009-09-24 18:23, Ireland wrote:
One of this morning's Irish papers suggested he may not have been murdered at all...at least not directly. Garda are looking at the possibility the poor man might have fallen.....still,if his home hadn't been broken into, he would likely still be alive.
[/quote]

I read that, but here in the states, you would still be facing Manslaughter charges at a minimum. Heck, if he had a heart attack during the crime, the same would be true.