(Close Window)
Topic: Help with another street magic routine?
I am going to be at the biggest street festival in our town and am trying to work on some new routines, I have some ideas as of know, I know which tricks I really like to perform just need input on sequence and anything else.

Tricks I Perform regularly:
Red hot Momma, Presto Printo, Double Crossed, skinners monte, fiedlers flyers, rope routine, sponge balls, chop cup, liquid metal, book test, bwave, card calling, 3 prediction effect. Also been wanting to use social distortion but never a big crowd and now might be a good chance to.

Maybe Routines:
-Skinners Monte
-Red Hot Momma
-Use changed red card to use in presto printo
-double crossed

-bwave
-card calling
-book test
-3 prediction
-liquid metal

-sponge balls
-rope routine
-chop cup

These are some ideas I had what do you think, what to change. I really like to use rope routine just don't quite know where to fit it in. Any input would be great.
Thanks
Hi Hood,
You hit a homer with #3. First you picked 3 tricks. 3 has a lot going for it from the start. Start-middle-end. If I were you, and we are both glad I'm not, put the rope first. Why? Gonna require lots of motion to do whatever you are with rope and it can be seen easily and from a distance, attract attention. Sponge balls in the middle to draw people in closer. Close with the cup. It's got a hard hitting surprise ending, inspires applause. In the end the most important thing is to have fun and put a smile on. Tricks and what order can easily be over thought.
#3 in the order that HerbLarry mentioned is exactly the street routine I used all summer. It looks like you've got a winner there. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
I like 3 in the new order no cards as well.