(Close Window)
Topic: Want a job as 17th Century Style Street Entertainer?
Want a job? Got this email and making it public. Please do not PM Me, I know nothing about this. Contact the person below.
--------------------------------

Hi, I am looking for some 'semipro' folks to perform 17th Century style street entertainment at a reenactment event south of Philly, on Labor day weekend. The event is set in the Polish-Swedish wars 1650s, and is not really a 'ren-fair' but has some fair-like elements. We do have a small entertainment budget, but are not looking for formal stage shows, and we don't have a stage! We would like the entertainments to be 'period' so no mikes, no rocket unicycles, no lasers... Just human-powered entertainment. (and it has to be in period attire... we can provide)

Information on this event: [url=http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/Czestohowa1655-2003.htm][b]17th Century Event[/b][/url]

If you're interested, please contact: Rick at [email]rick.orli@rg2.com[/email]
That sounds really cool! Too bad I'm already booked to perform at Bellcourt Castle in Rhode Island that weekend...
I too concur, this looks like a great deal of fun, and right up my alley.

Too bad I live on the wrong side of the country.
Payne,
Have you considered going to Alantic City?

There are things to do here and maybe get enough to pay for the trip!
I've never considered going to Atlantic City, but then I've never had a reason.
Don't think I could get it together for this year at this late date but hopefully I will be on the right side of the country around that time next year and can work it into my itinerary.
It sounds great, thanks for the tip.
I started writing Rick an email and decided to check out the site and the event has been cancelled.

Maybe next year!
Too bad about the cancellation as I am
not only a magician, I am an historical
re-enactor. This would have been right up my alley. Thanks for posting the info.
G. :stuckinbag: