(Close Window)
Topic: Visual Drop Change by G. , Borrow & Link by Will Tsai
Got this from my mailbox. This is one of the craziest coin change I've seen! Looks like real magic! Borrow & Link also looks like one of those things being a magician just have to know. Check it out below. I think it's the second video.

http://www.smproductionz.com

Huss de Huss Style
That change was amazing!! I started the video and wasn't expect something this good and I thought it's just another spell bound or variation of some sort until I saw the change. I was like WHAT!!?? and I couldn't belive my own eyes. I had to rewind it to watch it again and again and I'm still fooled!!! And the Bracelet tricks looks really clean and neat, and I wish I've thought of that!!! It's nice to see something so original which you can't find many these days. Keep up the good works!!

Silvio
Very nice...Check the other stuff on the website.....
Message: Posted by: Bernardo Rodriguez (Oct 25, 2009 10:43AM)
Wow that looked very good!
One thing I wanted to ask was what song did you use for the video lol

Bernardo Rodriguez
Borrow and Link looked great. The drop change is kind of obvious.
Drop looks angley with the chance that it could really talk.
The other two look nice though!
Ray.
That drop change is beautiful but I suspect hard to pull off with certainty, angly, and talky talky. Lovely for the opening to a promo clip though.
Hey guys, just jumping in with some insight. The article this week that I shared with the clip was Situational Magic - impromptu effect that happens under a specific condition or environment. As with all magic, there are always compromises to achieve something impossible. For a coin change that looks this magical, the compromises are as mentioned above. But if one can pull it off with the right audience management, it KILLS! Not to mentioned G. has killed me many times with his out of box thinking and hardcore sleight. I was badly 'surprised' (magician don't use the word fooled.. 'surprise' is the way to go :)) when I saw this live years ago, partially because G. has pulled this off to a group of people. This guy is good! Watch for what he's putting out! You'll hate yourself not thought of yourself!

Will
I think the link of the bracelets was the best thing and very
out of the box thinking. :)
Nice stuff on that site. Especially the visual card change.