(Close Window)
Topic: Best wallet for beginner?
I'm looking for a wallet where I can store my trick cards. The question is, which one is good and the one that also can allow me do trick such as card to wallet? Thanks.
Any of the larger wallets would be pretty good for that:
JOL
Wakeman
BKM Wallets
Forbes Portfolio

But do you really want a bunch of trick cards showing when you open it to retrieve your "card-to-wallet" card?

Maybe you can describe better what you're actually wanting.
One cheap way to store trick cards and packet tricks, etc. is one of those little photo wallets that holds 5x7 photos. You can pack in at least 20 different packet tricks or cards and they only cost a couple bucks at a drug store or 99-cent type store. That will keep them organized. And as long as you're not bringing it to a performance with you (that would look horrible and hackish and amateur-esque) you've got a cheap organizer for your trick cards and tricks. They're just no in your card-to-wallet wallet.
Getting into wallet work you may want to check out the Royal Card to Wallet - it is one that has gotten a lot of PRAISE for its value for the cost.

It is a natural style wallet you would actually carry - unlike many of the other larger billfolds that are a jacket wallet.

http://www.shopmagicvault.com/Royal-Card-to-Wallet-_p_719.html

The nice part about this wallet is that the load slot is placed higher so you do not have to mercury fold the card if you don't want.. you can simply palm load it.
Thanks guys. And also thanks for the links, it looks great and innocent! But Frank got a point tho, it doesn't look professional if we open our wallet and there are bunch of cards everywhere hehe.. So far I only put them into a small plastic container for name cards. Fits well and strong against folding or bending. It's also cheap, only about 35 cents.