(Close Window)
Topic: Martin Lewis Comedy Comeback Card Accessory
Message: Posted by: KeirRoyale (Oct 29, 2009 06:52PM)
Does anyone know where you can buy a card holder similar to what Martin Lewis uses for the Comedy Comeback Card? This is a clear plastic deck holder that has a stem on it almost like a wine glass. (I already have a message into Martin Lewis, I will let everyone know if he has a resource)
Message: Posted by: Leo-Kim (Nov 1, 2009 02:52PM)
It is called a houlette. I did a search on google for houlette magic (just houlette gave a lot of musicians and real estate results) but most were handmade of exotioc woods with a matching pricetag.

Try a search and see what you can find.

Mikael Johansson
Message: Posted by: B Hackler (Nov 6, 2009 11:27AM)
Martin sells the come back card as a package and you get the plastic holder with the effect.
Message: Posted by: deadcatbounce (Dec 20, 2020 04:31PM)
Is it not possible to use a large wine glass? I think I had a go at this some years back.. Decided I don't really want to tote glass items around.
Message: Posted by: Leo-Kim (Jan 31, 2021 03:21PM)
Now Martin sells it with a plastic glass that is perfect (according to him)for the effect. Check his website.

Mikael Johansson