(Close Window)
Topic: Head Chopper Routine
Heres a Nice way to do a Head Chopper Routine. sorry I cant say more here its best if you watch the Video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNzv3m5BlNw
That was a great routine to watch.
Thanks much for sharing.
Bob.
Seems to me, the only thing that got chopped was the entertainment!
There are more videos to come.
I really like the guillotine he's using. Looks like the guillotine from Abbotts but not sure. Great routine though.
I can always ask Him. I think the Other Guillotine he Had Brett Daniels. now Owns it.
1st Message From David SeebachMy Guillotine was built for me by Alan Zagorsky who currently operates Azusa's (CA) Owen Magic Supreme. It's actually somewhat similar to the Giant Guillotine in Abbott's catalog, but adopts some of the principles of Lester Lake's famous chopper-style prop. It's almost solid oak, you know, and weighs over three hundred pounds in its case!

David
2nd message from David Seebach You must receive the SAM magazine, M-U-M. In the current (November) issue there's a multi-page excerpt from my book, So You Want to be an Illusionist. The pages they selected tell the entire story of my ownership of the Abbott Giant Guillotine and then the design and construction of my current prop.

David
[quote]
On 2009-11-12 17:07, The Donster wrote:
1st Message From David SeebachMy Guillotine was built for me by Alan Zagorsky who currently operates Azusa's (CA) Owen Magic Supreme. It's actually somewhat similar to the Giant Guillotine in Abbott's catalog, but adopts some of the principles of Lester Lake's famous chopper-style prop. It's almost solid oak, you know, and weighs over three hundred pounds in its case!

David
2nd message from David Seebach You must receive the SAM magazine, M-U-M. In the current (November) issue there's a multi-page excerpt from my book, So You Want to be an Illusionist. The pages they selected tell the entire story of my ownership of the Abbott Giant Guillotine and then the design and construction of my current prop.

David
[/quote]

Thanks Donster!