(Close Window)
Topic: Darwin Ortiz -
Darwin's new cardbook is called "Scams and Fantasies with Cards" and it should be released sometime around June (I believe). The book contains 30 effects including gambling routines, card magic and a thought provoking essay. Anyway, the following message is from Darwin Ortiz:

I'm now accepting advance orders for the book at a discounted price. The
publication price will be $45.00. However, until April 15th I'm accepting
orders at the discounted rate of only $35.00 and I'll cover the postage. (The
order must reach me by April 15th.)

Feel free to mention this to anyone you think may be interested.

Orders should be sent to:
Darwin Ortiz
1234 Eton Court, NW
Washington, DC 20007

Sincerely,
Darwin

This will be one of the best card books you will buy. For those of you who are fans of Darwin's material, this is top notch.

(PS - If this post is inappropriate, let me know and please accept my apology).
Is there a website where I can purchase this,
or someone I can give my credit card details to?

I am in the UK,, but I want this book...

Please let me know....
HI,
if Paul hallas is not going to stock it
(I am sure he will see this and respond)
Then go to http://www.kbmagic.com
email keith at mail@kbmagic.com he can usualy get any book you want. he is a magic dealer in birmingham uk and his prices are good on US books
phillip
Thanks Philip,

I know Kieth very well, he is a great dealer, and very fair,

I bought the morlas car off him, he ordered it in specially for me, when I recieved it I realised it wasn't my style, Kieth said "no problem, just send it back".
I will always go to Kieth first,,,

just one thought, what date is it today???

hmmmmmmmmmmm April 1st,, I wonder..

will speak with Kieth tomorrow...
Not heard of the book until now but if Darwin is doing a special it makes sense people that want it should get their fingers out and take advantage of the saving from him now.

Savngs like this are not passed on to dealers.

Paul Hallas.
Paul is absolutely correct. This is a one time special deal that is only good for the next 2 weeks or so. Of course the book will be available everywhere, but at the published price. Plus, Darwin would probably be willing to autograph it if you asked (good for all collectors of signed first edition magic books too !!)

Knowing the material that is in this book, it is the one book I have been looking forward to for over a year now.
Hi, Michael Maxwell here, publisher of Darwin Ortiz' new book, Scams & Fantasies with Cards. The "firm" ship date from the printer is 11/27. If you would like more information, visit us at http://www.a1magicalmedia.com
The website is secure so you can assure your information is safe and you will be amongst the first to receive your copy.
We also have as very few copies left of the special "Collectors' Edition" of the book.

All the best,

Michael Maxwell
President, A-1 MagicalMedia