(Close Window)
Topic: Using a roll-on (Lefler-type) table?
I think one of these large rool-on tables would be great! All the props inside, no set-up time, everything organized - wheel it in, pop it open, and go!

So --
-- I've got a little Toyota. I'd have to buy a bigger vehicle or rent a Ryder for evey show?
-- That's a lot of wood! How do you lift it in and out of your vehicle?

Is there another method for organized storage/transport/set-up that might work better for me?

Ed
Just a quick question, did you measure the back seat to the roof carefully, I didn't think my lefler table would fit in my cavalier, but it does, it sits on the back seat very well, I have to move the passenger seat all the way forward, but it does fit
I think a table like that might fit - once I got it in! The back door is a bit off centered on the seat, though, and the wrong shape.

Plus a thing like that is _heavy_!! Especially for this poor out-a-shape guy!

Ed
You may have to move the front seat up to do that.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
The dolly that converts to a cart and a couple of metal ramps can ease the back when loading into a pick up truck or trailer, and can be useful for hauling large loads from parking lot to performance area and back. The dolly/cart will hold two medium sized rolling tables with magic stored inside, which are easier to lift and move individually than one large one.

:magicrabbit:
It will probably fit, as long as you don't have a lot of other junk in there. I have no trouble getting it into the trunk of my smallest car. If you have a hatch back, no problem.
Mine will also fit into the passenger seat, but you have to push it back.