(Close Window)
Topic: What would you rather have?
I am going to be getting some new effects and debating on which I would use more, what would you get. I know everyone is different just like other opinions.
A) Thread Boss, powerball 60, kioku
B) The Templar (outlaw magic)

Im leaning towards the templar since hear great things about outlaw.
Hi, its going to be hard for anyone here to help you without knowing a bit about yourself, character and ability.
A little about me, I have been performing professional for only 2 years, background mainly in card magic/mentalism and lately more and more into mentalism. My character is not dark or mysterious but not full comedy hard to describe character. I have used invisble thread before but never a reel, and sanders make great effects, but on the other hand I hear such great reviews for the templar or relic.
I don't own any of the effects but if I were to buy one it would be powerball 60. have you looked at any books because for the small price more you get so much more out of a book than you will out of a single trick.
Yes I agree with books and I do have my fare share of books just looking to get some new as you can say toys.
Templar is great however - you can buy an n50 disc magnet for $10 and a old (metal detected) pocket watch form ebay for $20 - half an hour later (with a screwdriver and rubber cement)you have a cool unique bit of kit for a 5th of the price.

I'd take the reel -
Wow never thought of that, I really like your idea thank you.
I am actually using Powerball 60 and I can tell you that it just kills spectators. Magicians may recognize the principle, but I can tell you that non-magicians are simply stunned when you come up with the 'thought of' number. It's simple and easy to do. Really, just too much fun. Best,
Hi Hood
Check out the alpha reel by James George.
hth
Ralph
Hi mate,
get the one you like to do most, or get them both if you like them both...get one as a xmas present, and the second put it on your wish list for 2010...
POwerball 60!

We have been selling these like crazy and people LOVE it. It is a natural item to have on you, the effect is strong, and it is repeatable.

We just got a new stock in and expect to be sold out again soon.