(Close Window)
Topic: WHIT.......or anyone else who can help answer this perfect pea question.
Does anyone know how to disguise their "hard perfect pea"? Not actually disguise it but make it look like the "soft perfect pea".

I have tried roughting it up but it still looks different. Reason is I have no trouble switching it in or out but would like to let the spectators play with it before or after I perform. Not entirely necessary but I feel that it adds to the effect. WHIT, are you there?
NO one?
Sorry. It is the holidays. Is the hard pea darker or lighter than the vinyl peas?
The white perfect pea looks the same and I just switch it out and let spec play with it never had anyone notice any difference.
[quote]
On 2009-12-27 00:45, Whit Haydn wrote:
Sorry. It is the holidays. Is the hard pea darker or lighter than the vinyl peas?
[/quote]

Hope your holidays were as pleasant as mine.

The hard peas I have are lighter and shiny. I use only the "Perfect Pea". I have several and they all have the same charastic of being lighter and shinier.

thanks

John (acesover)
[quote]
On 2009-12-27 10:19, fireperformer911 wrote:
The white perfect pea looks the same and I just switch it out and let spec play with it never had anyone notice any difference.
[/quote]

I did know they made "Perfect peas" in white. Are they "Perfect Peas"? If so I will try them as I use only "Perefect Peas" (mine are all green). Thanks for the reply.

John (acesover)
Whoops...double post . Deleted it.
The peas are never seen side by side.
Acesover

Yes they make perfect peas in school for scoundrels site.
[quote]
On 2009-12-28 13:52, fireperformer911 wrote:
Acesover

Yes they make perfect peas in school for scoundrels site.
[/quote]

I assume you mean "White Peas". If so I will purchase the White ones this week if they look identical.

thanks

John (acesover)
[quote]
On 2009-12-28 09:27, silverking wrote:
The peas are never seen side by side.
[/quote]

I know they are never shown side by side but I have been called on it as my performance lasts about 10 minutes and the spectator gets a good look at the pea in the process...They do not hold or touch it while I am performing but it is seen several times and the descrepancy shows up after the switch. So I have stopped using the switch. While it may be running while not being chased I still would like to be able to let the spectator handle both the shells and the peas before or after the performance I feel that it makes it that much stronger.
[quote]
On 2009-12-28 08:42, acesover wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-12-27 10:19, fireperformer911 wrote:
[/quote]

I did know they made "Perfect peas" in white. Are they "Perfect Peas"? If so I will try them as I use only "Perefect Peas" (mine are all green). Thanks for the reply.

John (acesover)
[/quote]

By the way that was supposed to say" I did "not" know they made "Perfect Peas" in white. MY BAD.
See, I have the problem with the straight pea "talking" while under the shell and moving. I haven't been called on the visual discrepency. Although the talking is annoying, audiences see it as my ability to manipulate the game so that they can't hear the pea anymore.