(Close Window)
Topic: Criss Angel levitation pants
Anyone know someone I could hire to make me a pair of Criss Angel levitation pants?

Thanks,

Mike
Tiger Woods ... sorry ... I couldn't resist.
If you are just starting this project, I would suggest you consider making a pair of Fearson's Fantastic Floatation pants instead ... you can do the Chris Angel levitation with them, but they will work a little better for you.

-JoeJoe
[quote]
On 2010-01-05 12:41, JoeJoe wrote:
If you are just starting this project, I would suggest you consider making a pair of Fearson's Fantastic Floatation pants instead ... you can do the Chris Angel levitation with them, but they will work a little better for you.

-JoeJoe
[/quote]

I could do the Criss Angel lev with it? I'm not a big fan of using a jacket or cover.
Hey Mike,

Just pm'd you.

Thanks

Aaron Paterson
[quote]
On 2010-01-06 02:48, Mysterious Mike wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-01-05 12:41, JoeJoe wrote:

-JoeJoe
[/quote]

I could do the Criss Angel lev with it? I'm not a big fan of using a jacket or cover.
[/quote]

Yeah, you can pretty much do the Chris Angel levitation with a pair of Fearson Pants. All you would need to do is rig the shoes as per Chris Angel's levitation.

-JoeJoe
Any taylors would work?.....