(Close Window)
Topic: Wasp IT Spool
What do I do with it?!

I got it from Penguin awhile ago for free as a promotion product, and now I have 30 ft of Kevlar IT's sitting here. And I'm clueless on how to use this spool. Do I keep it in my pocket? Cut the IT? I'm clueless.

Any advices are welcomed.
Thank you.
Message: Posted by: AlchemistsWarehouse (Jan 17, 2010 03:41PM)
This DVD looks like a good introduction to working with invisible thread.

http://alchemistswarehouse.com/store/magic-types/recommended/whos-afraid-of-invisible-thread-dvd

Cheers,

Drew
Thanks for the reply, however, I have Miracles with Threads with Michael Ammar already. The problem for me is, I don't know what to do with a spool of threads, do I keep the IT's on the spool while using it or...?
That's a qood question. I hadn't paid any attention to the wasp before this, I thought it was just another thread reel. After watching the video on Penguin's site though, it appears to not be a reel at all, and just a handy carrying spool to help keep IT better organized. It looks like you can use it as an anchor point on you for the IT, or as a spool you pull and break from as needed.
Maybe for you, better than the wasp is webmakers professionnal it by Rosenbaum. There is a video clip explaining its utility.
I use mine ( I guess I got the same promo reel) as a convient way to carry the IT. I have it the length needed and if a piece breaks then its an easy reset.