(Close Window)
Topic: Tenyo - Japan: IPHONE magic
Tenyo is pleased to release magic apps for iPhone! You can show these latest tricks with your iPhone and iPod touch anywhere and anytime. Demo movie and instructions allow you to learn the magic easily. Please enjoy this latest trick that has taken in many experienced magicians.

Trailer and shop:

http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic_en/info/
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Jan 25, 2010 05:11PM)
Hopefully they'll release for the iPhone some of the other concepts from their "Master of Illusion" Nintendo DS game.
I bought their Magic Shuffle app and absolutely love it... Great technological version of the Invisible Deck.
Picture this. Open a brand new deck and shuffle it thoroughly. Let a spectator cut the cards several times, even cut the cards under the table. The spectator reverses one card in the deck (while it's under the table), and the deck is placed on the table. You don't touch anything.

Now bring out your iPhone or iPod and do the actions for Magic Shuffle. One card is reversed in the virtual deck and the spectator turns it over. it's the Four of Hearts (for example). The spectator spreads the real cards and discovers that his/her reversed card in the real deck is also the Four of Hearts!

And if you use the idea, be sure to thank Darwin Ortiz for his effect "Do As I Did" in his book At The Card Table.
Me too, I have a lot of tenyo's magic prop and they are all in good quality. I immediately downloaded this apps and it is fun to do. now I am thinking of other way to do it.
I must tell you all that I have lot of fun with Tenyo apps. I recommend you all to download it and start having fun.
You have no problem with Apple os5?...because these Apps have some bugs
I have no problems with the Tenyo apps. I have iPhone 4.
Magic Shuffle has a settings area called MARKS that looks like it will let you re-assign the suit directions. When I hit edit I get the next screen but nothing can be changed. Is this feature frozen?