(Close Window)
Topic: Please pray for me and my family
My family and I need your prayers, please.
Cory Chapin
Prayers with you Cory. If and when you can share specifics, please do.

><> J
Cory, My wife and I will keep you in our Thoughts and Prayers on a Daily Basis. Please know that GOD is with us at "ALL" times and will never leave us nor will HE forsake us.

RJ
A special thanks to all who prays for me. Thank you
Cory, you are on my prayer list, we all need each other's prayers and encouragement. Several months ago, I was in a "Dollar General" store and picked up Max Lucado's "Safe in the Shepherd's Arms" paperback book on Psalm 23 for $3. This book is available on the web for $2.06 from DiscountBookSale.com, so they must have way overprinted it or something. However, it is a wonderful book and was very comforting to me, explains how He (The Great Shepherd)leads and protects us in times of hardship, uncertainty and pain. I will pray that you and your family draw closer to Him and His care.
Thank you, seriously. Cory Chapin
The Lord bless you guys.. Just know His peace, love and grace at this time..
Remember that your value/worth is not based on what you do; but on whose you are.
With love & prayers from the UK.
David
Thank you all.
Hey Cory, just wanted to let you know I am also praying for you and I am reminded of what I taught in Scripture today, that God always has a plan, and he is always working for your good.

Romans 8

-Anthony