(Close Window)
Topic: Mentalism for Sale
Have you considered adding a category of Mentalism for Sale in the "Let's Make a Magic Deal" area? I feel this is specialized enough that many people would like it. As it is I find it difficult to go through the tricks, books, dvds, etc looking for mentalism items.

Thanks, Ted
It would be nice since it is somewhat of a distinct breed of users.

I would find it useful personally.
If they do that, I want a section for Cups and Balls as that's pretty specialized too. Come to think of it, coin workers should have a section. And card workers. And, and... Oh heck, let's let everyone have one.

Or better yet, how about everything all in one place so people can browse to their heart's content and not miss some treasure that might be hiding in another corner of the Café somewhere they haven't explored yet.

Oh wait, we have that already, don't we? Never mind...
Good point Dave.
Not that it’s a democracy :) but sometimes I think it would be nice to “separate things” out a bit. When I visit another “Auction” site for “Magic”, there’s a lot of pages to go through.

Then I remember how many times just by browsing I’ve found something exciting and useful that I would probably have missed if it were filed away in another section.

In a hurry, I’ll use “Search”.