(Close Window)
Topic: Jeff McBride's Torn and restored bill
Hi all,

a question about jeff McBride's torn and restored bill from "the magic of jeff McBride".

I got the impression that it is an close-up effect. if so, can you tell me something about its resetability, angles and pocket management?
It can be done for parlor or closeup. It has about 160 degrees of good angles. It's not his bill tear, I forget the original but it's on a VHS tape called "session 2" or something like that. The bill cannot be handed out, you must switch it out.
Mmm. 160 degrees. that's not brilliant for restaurant work I guess. do you agree?

I'm looking for a good multi-phase paper money effect, so if you have any suggestions..
You could always use easy money/hunny 500/ etc... pocket switch into greed to 50 cent piece into coin effects... just an idea. Greed would have some of the same angle issues as the bill tear but its all in positioning.
Thanks.

I will let my mind simmer for some time, then I will construct a routine of my own.
Good multiphase paper money effect for restaurant walkaround is Himber's Poloroid Money.
If this is the same torn and restored effect McBride that appears on the L&L "world's greatest money effects" then it does not seem to me to be easily resetable, and you need to be seated in order to do lapping.
Then it will probably be not for me them. too bad, maybe I can develop a standing version