(Close Window)
Topic: Dove Tray
As the knowledge of some of you...What is the best and most deceptive dove tray available in this days?
Thanks,
Hansel!
I've been happy with my Abbott's model for over 20 years.
Chalet was always very good, as was Abbott's.

Richard
http://www.tabmantables.com/gloves.html
Chalet
Abbott's, here I go!
I prefer the Chalet, although they are hard to come by.

There is a Chalet for sell on magicauction. It's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like after-market handles may have been added on the sides.
They are all practically the same to me.
I agree with Dynamike, they're pretty much the same. It's all about the production.
I would NEVER part with my Chalet dove tray. They're going to have to bury me with it...
Stoners.com has a very nice balloon to dove tray on sale. Very well made, and it is marked down because not many magicians in Fort Wayne work with doves.

Go to http://www.stoners.com and put "balloon to dove" in the search engine. Only $139.95. I have seen this up close, and it is very nice. I would buy one, but I no longer use doves.
How about Dave Powell's Balloon-To-Dove? It is pricey, but it looks very nice.....judging from photos I have seen. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with it?

Regan
Check out the tricks for sale. I'm selling off my Chalet dove trays. One is manual, the other is electronic which still function well.
Chalet is what I actually use.

Bob
Chalet - also gets my vote. However, to be fair, it's the only one I have used.
Chalet Magic is great, but are they even in business? Have not heard anyone buying anything from them for years.
Bill, they are in business, but I've heard from a few people that it can take a few years from the date of the order to get anything from him. The products are well worth the wait, but the wait is not good customer service.
I think George is spending more time playing music.

Bob
I called George Kimary & spoke to him just a few weeks ago...I make sure he is still building before I send him the 50% deposit....hope I received my goods as agreed upon :)
I have been using my original CHALET "Balloon to Dove" Tray for over 27 YEARS!!!

Still works like a CHARM!!!

=Frank=
I have been using Abbott's Dove in Balloon tray, Doves from Air and even Sword thru Neck for a good 30 years now - still looks and works great!

MM