(Close Window)
Topic: The ultimate system for answering questions
Does anyone know if this is or was a published book, and if it is/was were to obtain a copy?

"the ultimate system for answering questions" by Estelle Lind
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Feb 18, 2010 02:00PM)
When I read of "ULTIMATE" I immediately think of John Cesta. I think is a knee-jerking reflex... :lol:
I know the ultimate system for no answering question, I can give you for free but I'm not sure if you will be interested.
It's a shame becasue if you're a plitician or a criminal it can helps you a lot :)
[quote]
On 2010-02-18 15:00, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
When I read of "ULTIMATE" I immediately think of John Cesta. I think is a knee-jerking reflex... :lol:
[/quote]

Paolo ... JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

I think of me too when I read ULTIMATE! We both have good taste. ;)

J
If this is what I think it is I obtained it in 1990 via one of mentalism's BIG NAMES who shared it with a few close friends. As I understand it, he got it directly from the source.

It is written on a single sheet of paper - the distillation of a private reader's decades of experience doing tens of thousands of readings. It is stunning in both its simplicity and its sophistication and properly used results in stunningly accurate readings and satisfied clients.

Nothing like it has been published before or since and the system - like many things in high-end magic and mentalism - was never sold, merely circulated amongst a few close friends for their own private use.
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Feb 19, 2010 12:56AM)
It sounds like a collection of Forer Statements to me.

Or it could be Wilbur Kattner's "Prolix Spirit."
[quote]
On 2010-02-19 01:56, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
It sounds like a collection of Forer Statements to me.

Or it could be Wilbur Kattner's "Prolix Spirit."
[/quote]

It is neither.
So, not much chance find out more?.......or even obtaining the "secret"....whatever it may be.......(glum)
[quote]
On 2010-02-19 00:26, David Alexander wrote:
If this is what I think it is I obtained it in 1990 via one of mentalism's BIG NAMES who shared it with a few close friends. As I understand it, he got it directly from the source.

It is written on a single sheet of paper - the distillation of a private reader's decades of experience doing tens of thousands of readings. It is stunning in both its simplicity and its sophistication and properly used results in stunningly accurate readings and satisfied clients.

Nothing like it has been published before or since and the system - like many things in high-end magic and mentalism - was never sold, merely circulated amongst a few close friends for their own private use.
[/quote]

well you certainly know how to pique someone's curiosity! Thanks :)
-Courtney
[quote]
On 2010-02-19 10:33, seadog93 wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-02-19 00:26, David Alexander wrote:

[/quote]

well you certainly know how to pique someone's curiosity! Thanks :)
-Courtney
[/quote]

Indeed.........
There is no "magic system" for perfectly answering every question a sitter will ever have. Experience is the best teacher, and yes, while gaining insight from someone who has done 10,000 readings would be a goldmine, what works for one may not work for another.

Gene has a great little manuscript at Mevpro titled "Counseling Techniques for the Private Reader" I highly recommend.

If experience has shown me anything (and Lord knows I still have a LONG ways to go myself!) it's that a good reader won't so much answer questions as much as they will lead the client to discover the answers on their own. People come for a reading with a good indication of how things in their life are going. The reader merely confirms what the sitter already knows, and cannot REALLY tell them anything otherwise.

I like Enriquez methods of answering questions WITH the client and including them in the intuitive, interpreting process. In my opinion a good reader exists to show you POSSIBILITIES. Giving an answer (as it were) is actually a dis-service as it implies the end of possibilities.

Just my thoughts. ;)
For clarification and not meant to be argumentative:

I did not say that this system "gave answers." I said that properly used "results in stunningly accurate readings and satisfied clients," which is a different thing altogether.
[quote]
On 2010-02-19 12:46, David Alexander wrote:
For clarification and not meant to be argumentative:

I did not say that this system "gave answers." I said that properly used "results in stunningly accurate readings and satisfied clients," which is a different thing altogether.
[/quote]

Which is what makes the whole idea so interesting........8-)
I suspect that the real secret to giving great readings, as truthfully written by someone who has done many thousands of readings, would be something like:

Step 1: Do many thousands of readings
Step 2: Er... that's it.

I could be wrong though...

Phill