(Close Window)
Topic: Any interest in some free training?
Hey guys I just bought a new program and need to try it out. It allows me to "teach" over the net. I need some test subjects to run a class with.

So I'd like to host a free training on marketing for hypnotist, magicians, clowns, etc and talk about my work in the student market.

It would be totally free to attend and you can watch and listen from the comfort of your computer.

If there is some interest post here and I will get it setup. Let me know.

Tim
Sure Tim... I'm always open to learning. Count me in.

PS
Tell us more about this 'program' you bought.
Dean -

It's a monthly subscription to GoToMtg which has a webinar feature on it. Guess I shouldn't say bought - more like lease every month. Want to try it out and see how it works, etc and figure talking about how I book gigs with local high school, colleges, and businesses might be fun to discuss.

And the price can't be beat ;-)

Tim
I'd be up for it too. Let me know when and where.
Cool... Thanks!

I'd LOVE to come hang and learn/chat about success, so no matter what I am down for that, but you may wish to LOOK at one other tool I have been using for a while... it HAS Webinar tools PLUS a massive range of other tools as well:

[b][url=http://TheDeanOfSuccess.gogvo.com]Just Look at ALL THIS:[/url][/b]
= “Unlimited Web Host” (Multiple Niche Sites are EASY now! As MANY site as you want, plus room to sell [Make Money!] or simply help others you know!)

= Killer Onlne Conferencing to stay connected with your relationships like nothing you’ve ever seen! (Web, Video, Audio, Chat… etc, all LIVE! Too COOL!) YES, Including LIVE Streaming VIDEO as well!

= One of the best Total Responder and eMail Contact Success systems I have seen!

= FREE Video Producer and Marketing System that produces RESULTS! (also automatically creates “Opt-In, Video Squeeze Pages”… if you know what that means, you’ll sign up JUST for that!)

= A Profit Producing Prospecting System that will Rock your money making World!

= Super-Secret Stealth Competition Spy Software and Tools you can use to track what others are doing so you can stay AHEAD of everyone else! (AND, this is “licensed” to you so YOU can not only USE it, but re-sell it and KEEP all the money for yourself!)

= Banner Marketing Tools to promote like a pro regardless of your graphic or web skills!

= Sales & Recruitment Tools and system…

= 100% Live Support!
…and so much more! – I mean LOTS more!

[b][url=http://TheDeanOfSuccess.gogvo.com]BEST Deal & Tools I have Found YET![/url][/b]

ALL this and more for LESS that 'just' GoToMeeting or almost any other single tool I have found to date... worth Looking at!

Either way... I am always down for more marketing and success sharing and learning! - Like I said, COUNT ME IN!
I will attend...can't beat learning from the experience of others
Dean, I'm gonna sound pathetically cheap, but: How much? It seems to be hidden on the site.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
Sign me up too.
Hypnotize: Thank you for the offer! I'd love to take part. Let me know!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Oh sorry Chet... the service I use is only a measly $44.95 with:

= “Unlimited Web Host” (Multiple Niche Sites are EASY now! As MANY site as you want, plus room to sell [Make Money!] or simply help others you know!)

= Killer Online Conferencing to stay connected with your relationships like nothing you’ve ever seen! (Web, Video, Audio, Chat… etc, all LIVE! Too COOL!) YES, Including LIVE Streaming VIDEO as well!

= One of the best Total Responder and eMail Contact Success systems I have seen!

= FREE Video Producer and Marketing System that produces RESULTS! (also automatically creates “Opt-In, Video Squeeze Pages”… if you know what that means, you’ll sign up JUST for that!)

= A Profit Producing Prospecting System that will Rock your money making World!

= Super-Secret Stealth Competition Spy Software and Tools you can use to track what others are doing so you can stay AHEAD of everyone else! (AND, this is “licensed” to you so YOU can not only USE it, but re-sell it and KEEP all the money for yourself!)

= Banner Marketing Tools to promote like a pro regardless of your graphic or web skills!

= Sales & Recruitment Tools and system…

= 100% Live Support!
…and so much more! – I mean LOTS more!

On the OTHER-HAND;
+ Go To Meeting... and the like are MORE that JUST that.

+ Use A-Webber or one of those for your List mail and auto responders etc... more than that all by itself as well.

OK... let’s say you get a deal and all those service you can fine someplace else (NOT under one roof though) for 10 bucks... (and good luck finding all that for 10 bucks for each of the service worth using if at all...) for EVERYTHING; THAT is still LESS than the $44.95 I pay.

I used to pay (for two years) nearly $70.00 bucks a month for just ONE of the services and had all sorts of headaches... NOT NOW!

EVERYTHIG, all under one simple link… hundreds of dollars worth oof real services and solutions for LESS than most could pay for just ONE of the “other” services out there… can ya’ tell I’m a bit excited? I have resourced and been looking for just this sort of solution, but NEVER expected it would be so dawg-gone cheap and the quality is awesome!

Just sayin’

Find Your Passion… DO Your Purpose… Make It Profitable!

Live “LOVE” Everyday!
Life Of Vibrant Expression!

I am at your service and in HIS Service,
Deano (Helping You Succeed) in Reno
<><

PS
Like I said on topic... "I am IN" as well! Thanks Tim!
Ok guys -

Here is the invite to sign up for the free training this Thursday.

Tim

The Magic Café Webinar - Free Marketing From A Texas Hypnotist

Come hang out for an hour or so and learn how I find schools, colleges, and more to book hypnosis shows with. Will work for magicians, mentalist, and more. Totally free.

Register for a session now by clicking a date below:

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/359947288

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
with information you need to join the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
If you can't make it feel free to sign up and I will get you a copy of the webinar if I remember to correctly record it.

Tim
I've got a LIVE Training that night, but I'd sure LOVE to get what-ever recording you can make. Let me know what I can do to support and encorage YOU as well.

Deano in Reno
<><
Please do record it. I did register but will be flying to a gig in Florida, so I'd be interested in the recording. Thanks.
If you want the recording just sign up and I'll make sure you get it (if I don't screw it up).

Tim
I've signed up. Thank you!!!! I too have a commitment that evening, but I look forward to learning from the recording.

Thank you for your generosity!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Joe -

No problem. Look forward to seeing you guys on Thursday.

Tim
I'm in.

Cw
Me too

Charlie
Thanks guys.

Looking forward to Thursday night.

Remember, if you can't make it, feel free to sign up and I'll get you a copy of the recording.

Tim
Tim I signed up but have to go to the JOB at that time. Hope the recording goes well.

Good Luck!
George P
Hey Tim,

Your announcement sez 7pm but the reminder that showed up on my calendar when I signed up says 8pm.

Which is it?

Looking forward to tonight.

Peter
I'm in too.

Actually I won't be homw tonight either, so please put me in for the recording.
And thanks for doing this!

Beano
Peter -

It is 7pm central time here bud. Looking forward to talking tonight. Still time to join.

Tim
I obviously missed this
I just returned from touring and read about this. if indeed there is a recording I would also be interested in this.
will you be hosting another class?

thanks and good luck with it

sam
Sam -

You missed a good time.

At any rate if you or anyone else wants a replay of the webinar you can get it here:

http://tinyurl.com/ya6lmd4
Folks,

You shoulda been there! Tim's a sweet and generous guy who shared the
'real goods' on his marketing and was willing to answer specific questions about getting out there and booking a show.

Looks like Tim's already posted the recording of the session, so check it out if you want to see what you missed. What you won't see/hear was the free form question & answer/ BS session that comprised the last 1/2 hour off the teleconference (after he turned off the recording). There were definitely some great performance and marketing secrets that sneaked out of peoples mouths; stuff we probably didn't mean to share with the world.

Enjoyed it tremendously; I look forward to the next chance to learn and share.

Thanks again Tim.

Peter
Hypnotize,

very good job,

yo may not know it but I am actaully a full time deaf ilusionist! I thought this was going ot be you talking on a web cam I was going to read your lips, but this was better as I was able to read everything. a freind told me what you were saying.

very nice.

when I lecture this is a lot of what I talk about verses just teaching a bunch more magic tricks. and for that I trully applaud you for providing real material magicians need to be successful.

too many times magicians think if I can just buy that one more trick I will be the next david Copperfield. truth be told we alrady have too much magic in the basement, closet, under the bed, and in the bathroom!

this is what will help teach others to get more gigs. don't get me wrong you got to have a good show but thanks for teaching how to get the shows.

good job

sam
I just listened to it this morning.
Great stuff, thank you VERY much.
-Courtney
Peter -

I wanted to put the info up for everyone but for some reason the audio was dog crap. Sounded like two guys talking in a tin cup.

We'll do it again for all to hear one day.

Shot you an email.

Tim
Guys I am going to pull down this video early next week.

Just a heads up so no one is surprised.

Tim
Great podcast thanks from Germany...