(Close Window)
Topic: Greedy Canadian
All,

I’m a fan of D. Garcia’s effect Greed, however, I’m from Canada :(

I’ve found that I’ve not only needed modify the handling to support Canadian coloured currency, but also the ending, as I now actually display a $50 as the last change before the kicker ending.

The transitions for my Canadian version are as follows:
$5 -> 10$ -> 20$ -> $50 -> ???
Solve for ???

Without using a Canadian $1 as the first/borrowed bill, as the bill has long since been out of circulation, does anyone have any suggestions for a similar kicker ending as the American version however involving a ‘100’ instead of a ‘50’?

I was thinking of a 100 peso coin in the spirit of the 50 cent piece or a Chinese coin and having a disclaimer after failing to produce the ‘100’ of ‘Sorry …. it was a cheap trick that must have been made in China’ or something… OR, possibly placing the folded bill in their closed fist and then changing it into a $100 Monopoly bill – after telling them that ‘IF’ I were able to entertain their outrageous request to change the bill into a 100, that if it actually worked, I’d let them keep the bill ;-)

I’m really not sure how the endings would play out – I liked the idea of greed playing a part in the end…

Thoughts, suggestions?,

Thanks!
|^emy
Forget the $50.00. End with the gaffed twenty and a real twenty in place of the coin.

Each time you fold the bill it doubles in value until it becomes two bills. Pocket the gaffed twenty and spend the other one.
Everybody outside USA has this same problem:-(