(Close Window)
Topic: Need Sideshow!!!!!!....
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Feb 26, 2010 06:28PM)
Looking for a Sideshow/Museum or Grind-Show to play a major Shrine Circus in Michigan in early March...MUST be able to set-up indoors!!!(Frame top or sidewall)...(Heated Arena)...

Contact: Jim Zajicek.. Curator of the Unusual at 847-840-5118 IMMEDIATELY....

Colonel Hunsley or Logan Jacot or Kevin Gerrone or ANYBODY else PLEASE CALL...Lots-O-Cash Big, Big Prizes!!!!!!
Any takers on this one yet?
I would have called as this is local, but we are an act, not a full tent show.
Gwyd
Hello GWYD:

What city in Michigan is this circus? Royal Hanneford Circus is coming into Lansing the weekend of March 12, 13, and 14, but I don't think its a shrine date.You mentioned it was local.... Is this shrine circus showing at the Van Andel In Grand Rapids? I know Ringling plays there each September.

ROD
We consider anything within 6 hours local. Don't know exactly where it is...but I know I can get there easily.
G
Clifford Ball has a choice unit. (The one I built for me. The Mammoth!)). Clifford needs to get off his duff and do it!!!! Hell I'll come out and run it!
Thanks Gwyd!!!

See you down the road!

ROD
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Mar 2, 2010 05:50PM)
Rod...

Grand Rapids...Delta-Plex...Jordan World...March 10th thru the 14th...This is a spot I used to play when I worked Elephants...The Sideshow did well in there...

Best JZ
Crapola. Cliford got a real job. Oh well.
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Mar 2, 2010 06:25PM)
Got the spot covered..Thanks to all who responded....The Curator
Hello Jim:

Thanks for the show dates. Grand Rapids is a great city, my son lived there for many years and had a band there. He is on the road now as a solo piano player. he is in Columbia , MO this weekend., playing a club there. he worked in Miami most of last year.

Jim, I wish you all the best for 2010!!

"Calliope" Rod
Wow...That really is in my back yard!
Only about 15 minutes away.
I need to get a tent.
G