(Close Window)
Topic: Corner Switch, Fake Signature etc
Hi I want to do a bill in lemon effect BUT I want to have the bill setuped, so that the lemon is really closed and can be handed out befor the effect and it can be inspected.

So I have to switch the corner or fake a signature or fake the serial.
I do know a lot of methods but no method can really satisfy me.
I know Jushua Jays cornered but this won't work for me, because I don't want to touch the bill after it appeared in the lemon.
I also don't like Tim Ellis method because he is cuting the bill and for me there is no reason to cut a bill and also for me his method is way too much because he does a torn and restored bill simultaneously a bill in banana.
Richard Fergusons method even doesn't work for me because I don't want the spectator to write down the serial number because there is so much "dead" time!

Does anyone know some other good working methods?

Many Thanks
Carneycopia Fruit Cup
A second for carney's fruitcup...
Mattmagic, switch the lemon. The bill has the audience members signature on it...there is nothing more convincing than this. The lemon (unprepared) is in the audience from the start.

Look for Carl Cloutier's Bill in Kiwi.

Rich B.
I actually pointed out that I want the bill to be setuped!
I know that there are many ways to do it with a signed bill!
But it WON'T work for my act!
I believe Mike Ammar has a nice corner bill switch, easy and logical.
There is nothing easier than to just tear off a corner and do a one=handed billet switch.

How do you get rid of or vanish the bill?
Thanks Pete, I thought of that earlier but I am your opinion I think that would be the best solution!

I am just going to switch it for a piece of pyropaper and just burn it!
Thumbtip
How about scott axexanser's final amswer gimmick, would work perfect. or you could use fruitfull by juan pablo
Hmmm... You could just put a bill with a serial number ripped in the lemon. Hand out a lemon to the audience ( a real one ) and after, switch it, take a 20$ from the audience, rip the serial number the exact same way you did for the one that<s already inside the lemon. The switch what remains from the ripped spectator's bill, with a flash bill, burn it and then cut the lemon to show that the ripped serial is matching with the bill inside?

Personally, I don't use this method, I just fake the serial number with a stooge, but as you said there's some dead time, that's the only inconvenient you have to deal with...

Good Luck to you!

William
[quote]
On 2010-03-19 08:19, wmhegbli wrote:
I believe Mike Ammar has a nice corner bill switch, easy and logical.
[/quote]

Where does he describe it?
Matt,

Here's one that meets your criteria of having the bill pre-loaded in the lemon AND allows for a signed bill. It's Barrie Richardson's Bill in Lemon effect from Theater of the Mind. It's a killer.
I remember seeing the Sam Berland version performed and it was excellent!

http://abbottmagic.com/Berlands-Bill-In-Lemon-ABBbilllemtrk.htm