(Close Window)
Topic: Jeff Prace 'Talk About Tricks'
Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you that I have a one-man Talk About Tricks in the [url=http://www.magicmagazine.com/may10/may10contents.html]May, 2010 issue of [i]MAGIC[/i] Magazine.[/url]

I have five tricks and one card sleight. There are tricks using chocolate, coins, markers, tissue, candy, gift cards, and playing cards.

If you already received your magazine Id love to hear what you think! There is a large variety of material here and I truly believe there is something for everyone.

Best regards,

Jeff Prace
Jeff,

Hey man. I just read your talk about tricks issue. You have some cool ideas and some solid effects and routines.

I like your use of everyday objects and offbeat methods to create the moment of astonishment.

Congratulations on the one man issue. I look forward to more magic from you in the future.

DO
I am wondering if your tricks from the mag will be on the demo page of the Magic Magazine. I saw you time trick on itricks.com and I was thinking that it would be good for timing instructions.
Thanks Donny!

tommeepickles - I do not have any plans for making videos of the tricks and sleights. However, if you need any help please feel free to ask.

Jeff
The routine with the chocolate coins and real coins is GREAT!
Congratulations for your great magic,
Hansel!
Thanks Hansel!