(Close Window)
Topic: Anyone dealing with "Magic Enhancer" Some more info
Please contact me.
Ive spoke with them before about getting there CD for intros and stuff. Im pretty sure they are legit. Not sure what the problem is, but I believe they have been around for awhile.
He's moving, at this moment, from the East Coast to good ol' Arkansas. Let him get to his new place, will ya?

*jeep!
--Grandpa
Hehehehe. Thanks Gramps. Yes, we are almost settled in. Closing was this past week and the house is readyto move in. My household goods (and my office/ studio) are on its way. Looking forward to having a bigger studio as well. Should be awesome! I should receive everything by next week and be set up by the following week.

If anyone needs my help, just let me know. I'll be monitoring the sites as often as I can. For best results, PM or email me!

Robert Haas
I have dealt with Robert on a number of occasions. On one occasion, a mistake had been made on my order. He responded promptly and made things right. I have been very satisfied with every product I've ordered from Magic Enhancer--something I can say about very few magic manufacturers. I highly recommend this company and its products without hesitation or reservation.
I ordered a custom voice over over 3 months ago, And I still have not got it, I have emailed them 4 times and have not got any response, Im very disappointed with them right now, and there is nothing I can do, because they don't even have a phone number.
We had a bad experience with them as well. Fortunately we didn't lose real money, but we did lose a lot of time on our project as they never came through and we had to go a different direction.

Here are some phone numbers for Robert Haas with Magic Enhancer:
914-476-1940
877-562-4624

Hope that helps
Kevin
Message: Posted by: Justin Impossible (Oct 18, 2010 10:18AM)
I am going to bring this thread back to life. I ordered an effect off their site on the 8th. Received zero confirmation emails, sent emails both ways via their website, and on the Café. No reply.

You know, I have multiple products. And if someone has a question, it literally takes 30 sec to reply. Not sure what the problem is...
j
Message: Posted by: Justin Impossible (Oct 20, 2010 09:50AM)
Sent another another email yesterday explaining that if I do not hear from them by Thursday I will file a paypal dispute. Pretty sad! Anyone been in contact with Robert?
j
I bought a customized CD volume 2 back in august and never received it. I finally heard from him a few weeks ago. He said he was on a cruise. I have not heard anything from him since. I really feel like I have been scammed out of the money from magic enhancer. It's just not right! If he has a legitimate reason I wish he would just come forward and let me know what is going on. But I continue to hear nothing. sad, very sad what some people will do.
Why do you guys wait so long to recieve your products?

If it was me I would give him thirty days. If I haven't recieved my product by then I would file a complaint w/paypal.
I was hoping he would come through. I like to think the best of people. Give them a chance to prove me wrong. I'm just really disappointed because I was counting on that intro CD for some up coming shows.
Message: Posted by: Justin Impossible (Oct 25, 2010 10:21PM)
[quote]
On 2010-10-24 15:00, edh wrote:

If it was me I would give him thirty days. If I haven't recieved my product by then I would file a complaint w/paypal.
[/quote]

I filed a dispute last Thursday. Already ordered the product again from Stevens since I know they are reliable. Sad...
Y'know....I've never ordered any custom stuff from him/them......but I did buy a little cluster of "closers" from one of his CD's over at lybrary.com.........4 different short closers for you to play at the end of your shor........

I liked one of them......I found the scripting on the other 3 to be a little bit odd.

Just my two cents.

Paul B.
Posted: Oct 30, 2010 10:48am                 
Thanks everyone, I have tried at least 10 times. With emails to Robert & magic enhancer within the last 30 days. For those that claim they have received their items , I would appreciate if you may pass on contact info. I am also curious about turn around time. Was it recently or years ago? Scott yes I have already informed paypal & they cannot help me because it been over 45 days, I can contact my credit card company, but I am giving magic enhancer benefit of the doubt. I will try a few more options before I file a claim. Robert was great sending efiles with other recorded effects but feel as if I was blown off on this project. Lucas I may take your advice, will check out the other option.
Thanks everyone
Still have not received my product. Paypal is handling the rest. Pathetic!
j
Paypal refunded my money today. Good luck to those of you that are still trying!
j
I placed an order on 11/6/10 I've received no confirmation email and no product. I sent an email to him via the address on his web site, and after a few days, I've received no response. This is really unfortunate. I'll check with paypal.
I placed an order on 11/6/10 I've received no confirmation email and no product. I sent an email to him via the address on his web site, and after a few days, I've received no response. This is really unfortunate. I'll check with paypal.
[quote]
On 2010-10-25 23:21, meitzmagic wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

I filed a dispute last Thursday. Already ordered the product again from Stevens since I know they are reliable. Sad...
[/quote]

Who is Stevens? Web link? Generic stuff avail like the ME products or custom only? Thanks.
[quote]
On 2010-11-16 13:33, MichaelDouglas wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-10-25 23:21, meitzmagic wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who is Stevens? Web link? Generic stuff avail like the ME products or custom only? Thanks.
[/quote]

Stevens: http://www.stevensmagic.com/

Really great guys!
j