(Close Window)
Topic: Johnny Wong Coins
Hi Guys ,

I stumbled upon these 2 tricks and I am wondering if both are done with the same kind of coins.

Coin Bomber (Johnny Wong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0Xzr7zRnE

Dream Coin Set (Wong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4EcDc3eNpQ&feature=related
2 different sets and big difference in price.
The Coin Bomber is the more expensive of the 2.

TC
It's not the Dream Coin Set, but you are on the right track.
Read this thread. If the link doesn't work, search on "Coin Bomber".

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?forum=202&19948
I messed that link up. Just search on "Coin Bomber" and scroll down about 6 results. Read the entire topic.
Okay, this link should work.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=312537&forum=202
Thanks a lot Kcquinn. that's an excellent thread with reviews.

Ryder , I am still wondering if we can do only the rountine as described in the demo video OR we can do other routines as I am looking forward for some close up stand up rountines too. - Bomber coins.
Paradize,

I have seen all of his coin tricks and I like the Super Triple Coins. There are a lot of different things that you can do with this coin trick.: Coins Across, Matrix, Three Fly and Coin Through Dollar and there are others. He even has a trick with a Tie and a Coin. The Dream Coin is similar to the Super Triple, but it has a Sh##l. I would never do the Coin Bomber trick with people up close. Dean Dill has a trick like the Bomber called Coin Explosion.

Hear are two videos on the Super Triple. The second one is unbelievable.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNXZvtJ_40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO23osxSTBw&feature=related

Paul
Looks like Ponta The Smith doing that 2nd video. Nice! And just think Ponta can do most of all that without a gaff at all. :)
MB yes, the 2nd one is Ponta. MB correct,he can do without gaffs but the STC coins are fantastic and make it so clean. Very nicely done.
Like the JW coins, but the dvd's included are probably some of the worst I've ever seen
[quote]
On 2010-06-01 18:03, dooblehorn wrote:
Like the JW coins, but the dvd's included are probably some of the worst I've ever seen
[/quote]

I would agree.
[quote]
On 2010-05-22 13:56, paradize wrote:
Thanks a lot Kcquinn. that's an excellent thread with reviews.

Ryder , I am still wondering if we can do only the rountine as described in the demo video OR we can do other routines as I am looking forward for some close up stand up rountines too. - Bomber coins.
[/quote]

There are many other routines you can do with these coins. I am sure with your talent and creativity you can come up with something.

Cheers!!

TC
I have coin bomber coin set ....and I like it ~

Kid
Thanks a lot for your feedback guys.
I have the super triple set...excellent......
I agree in that the Super triple coin set is great. I also enjoyed the Perfect power 3 as well
How are this Super Triple Coin Set different from a Triple Threat or 3CM/F. They accomplish many of the same things correct? Is it a quality thing, are these made better than the Schoolcraft and Lassen products or vice versa?
[quote]
On 2010-08-17 12:33, mrdane wrote:
I agree in that the Super triple coin set is great. I also enjoyed the Perfect power 3 as well
[/quote]

I was thinking that these 2 are the same, but guessing I was wrong. Is there that much difference in the 2?
Only came accross this today so for a question that was asked 2 months ago I find the Lassen Schoolcraft TT or 3CF of better quality for the price difference it should be the STC and 3CF/TT or very different. They end at fairly the same place and a lot of things can be done with both its just how they get there it is different. As said above the STC has some really nice productions and vanishes it can make anyone look smooth even myself (I guess that is why I like it) but the other coin sets I think are more angle friendly. just my thoughts sean.
I'm playing with super power 4 and perfect power 3 with my small hands I like them.
Wong does make some great gimmick coins.i have most of them.my favorites are
spectacular and double face super triple coin. Wongs coins are very well made also.
Check out my performance

http://youtu.be/v5z3oD7jKL8

Let me know what you guys think.
Ha jconstantine
I enjoyed that man.the lighting wasn't that great.
your moves were very well played out though.
todd
Yeah filmed it with a phone. There will be a better video eventually. Thanks for the comment!
[quote]
On 2010-05-22 20:16, PAUL K wrote:
Paradize,

I have seen all of his coin tricks and I like the Super Triple Coins. There are a lot of different things that you can do with this coin trick.: Coins Across, Matrix, Three Fly and Coin Through Dollar and there are others. He even has a trick with a Tie and a Coin. The Dream Coin is similar to the Super Triple, but it has a Sh##l. I would never do the Coin Bomber trick with people up close. Dean Dill has a trick like the Bomber called Coin Explosion.

Hear are two videos on the Super Triple. The second one is unbelievable.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNXZvtJ_40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO23osxSTBw&feature=related

Paul
[/quote]

I was really intrigued by the coins across routine in the 2nd youtube video above (the very last routine on the clip) using Johnny Wong Super Triple Coins. I don't own a set of Super Triple Coins, although I do have a set of the Double Face Super Triple Coins (i.e., American coin on one face, Chinese coin on opposing face of each coin). Could some one tell me how exactly the Super Triple Coins differ from the sets I own? Are there "3" coins in the Super Triple Coin set, or is there a 4th one too? Also, does anyone know if Ponta The Smith has released the above routine on a DVD, such as his Sick DVD? Many thanks.
STC is 3 coins only
And both sides of the coins cannot be shown.
Correct, well actually as one coin both sides can be shown.
[quote]
On 2012-12-16 18:36, bowers wrote:
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. If both sides of each individual coin in the STC set can't be shown, then it seems like one could use the Double Face STC the same as the standard STC. Is this correct? Is there some advantage to the standard STC I'm not grasping?
[quote]
Thanks for the clarification. If both sides of each individual coin in the STC set can't be shown, then it seems like one could use the Double Face STC the same as the standard STC. Is this correct? Is there some advantage to the standard STC I'm not grasping?
[/quote]

Good question, I am also interested in the answer.
That is correct.
Get yourselves the double face version
The double face set is a lot more versatile set to have.
Thank you all for your information on the two sets of Johnny Wong coins.
[quote]
On 2012-12-17 09:59, noland wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-12-16 18:36, bowers wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

It's the identical coin without the chinese decals. I believe that the standard STC probably came out before J.Wong thought of the SDTC.
It's the identical coin without the chinese decals. I believe that the standard STC probably came out before J.Wong thought of the SDTC.
[/quote]

I agree also.it was a great afterthought
todd