(Close Window)
Topic: Dollar to Jumbo bill
Expando Trick -- Watch the video

Effect: A one-dollar bill is held by your fingertips, instantly it changes in a flash into a large jumbo bill. . . . Talk about making big money.

http://www.magic4speakers.com/Videos/expando/index.html

Anyone have a good idea of the "right name" for this effect?
My market version of this effect is called "DAVE'S BIG $1." It is made of tyvek paper, uses only one bill, and the graphics are unbelievably realistic. Tyvek is a non-tear paper, so the effect is made to last for the working Pro. You can check it out on YouTube under Dave Devin Magic. Hocus-Pocus has an Exclusive on these for the next 60 days, or you can purchase them direct from me. Just PM me for more info. Also, if you get a chance check out my new PRO-PACK Stretch-A-Buck. Comes with 5 denominations, 1-5-10-20-100, and is also made of tyvek. Support on the PRO-PACK has been overwhelming. You can get more info about Stretch-a-Buck on "Paper Money Madness" and "Latest and Greatest" or check it out on YouTube.
All the best..............Dave
Careful Loyalover, you're flashing a little bit when you tilt the bill forward to (presumably) grab the right corners to execute the effect. See if you can do it without tilting the bill.

Dave...your Big $1 looks great (the stretch-a-buck too.) I use Harry Anderson's Big Money, but yours looks well made and has a quick reveal.

-Dan
That Stretch-A-Buck is beautiful. Dean showed me at the Castle swap meet earlier this year and it was a really nice, visual piece, and extremely well made. Dave's not kidding, it's definitely made to last.
Dave,

Any change of a Canadian version of this effect?

-Hopeful.
Interesting idea..........
Think there is a market for it Remy???????
If so, I'll look into it.
Dave
You have at least one Canadian here who is interested :)

Feel free to PM me with the logistics of creating one (or more)

Would like to get my hands on one...