(Close Window)
Topic: Hello All
Hello to everyone!

I'm a member of the Portsmouth District Magic Circle and have been reading the Café for a while now but have never posted.

There seems to be so many forums to post in I am not sure where to direct the below question so thought I would ask it here, please advise if I should ask elsewhere.

I was at the Blackpool magic convention a couple of years ago and there was a gentlemen selling what looked like a clear plastic cylinder that was used as a coin loader for the CIB effect. It would sit in the neck of a beer bottle and hold the coin and then when tapped sharply the coin would release into the bottle, it made for a nice clean effect. For the life of me I cannot remember the guys name or the name given to the device, does anyone know what Im talking about, if so can they let me know as my searches have produced zero results.

Many Thanks in Advance
Scott
Welcome Scott,
it is nice to see another UK member.
This Café and its members will take you to your journeys end.
A great bunch of guys.

.. incidentally, you need to point your questions to the relevant area in the Café ...

Beginners Table - New to Magic
(not suggesting that you are a Beginner, or New to Magic ... just Café terminology.

regards,
Wulfie