(Close Window)
Topic: Loops
What have you found to be the best object you "move" with Loops?
I enjoy moving a fork...

or a small child. But the loops usually break when I try that.

RevJohn
Move: borrowed eyeglasses

levitate: signed playing card at the end of an ACR. I give the card away. After you leave the table, there will be an attempt to float the card and there will be close inspection of it.
Half a deck of cards (when using loops for the Haunted Pack).
Ah, Magicguy, yes, another personal favorite.
The Valentine Pack. :devilish:
Oh , heavens. I levitate bic pens, move bottles of hot sauce on the table, move the pepper shaker on the table, move the silverware, flip over eye-glasses, move keys, move an empty soda can, moved a small brass vase, levitate a dollar bill, levitate a folded piece of paper, levitated a can pop ring, I can't begin to list all the things I've moved or levitated with them.
[quote]
On 2011-01-16 18:30, Father Photius wrote:
Oh , heavens. I levitate bic pens, move bottles of hot sauce on the table, move the pepper shaker on the table, move the silverware, flip over eye-glasses, move keys, move an empty soda can, moved a small brass vase, levitate a dollar bill, levitate a folded piece of paper, levitated a can pop ring, I can't begin to list all the things I've moved or levitated with them.
[/quote]

Is this just while your waiting for your dinner. I cant help but to play if I have one around my wrist. A waitress brougth the changen and I picked it up droped back on the tray then said that for you as she reache out the note floated to her. She freaked out. I do hope she freaked at the magic and not because she not use to getting tips.

My fav is folding either orgarmi tiny cranes or tiny plane and making them float. Haunted card is fun as well.
Origami birds with dollar bills... Eyeglasses... those are my faves
Spectators' hands suggesting that something is passing right through them: "it won't hurt but you will feel it"