(Close Window)
Topic: New Forum For You
After much talk, The Unity Forum is now up & running. Here is The Unity Forum's goal:

"The goal of this forum is Unity. Bringing people together. A sense of community. We are all related through our passion for the art of magic. Many times we view names in magazines, book publications, or online and only gain knowledge of the creator's technique, effect, or variation. The Unity Forum is where we will share insight on all aspects of Life, not just those related to the art of magic."

All the best,
Ryan Swigert
Hi Ryan-nice site.
One thing that would be interesting ,I am sure, to many of the users here, particularly of the "it's not magic but."
Forum
Are participants able to discuss ANY Topic, or are there NO-NO 's such as politics. religion etc as on here,
There are lots of current affair topics I am sure we all would like to hear perspectives of, with out the fear of being deleted.

Howard
You could go to my board and post in 'The Kitchen Sink' at the bottom of the page. You can talk about anything at all without fear of deletion there.

http://www.technospider.com/snitz/
Thanks for that David.

I don't want to join too many--life's too short. :rotf:
I'll keep having a peek for now and see how it goes.

Howard
Yes, the goal is to get to know one another- personally. Not just magically. Consider it a place to discuss non-magic topics with fellow magicians.

Enjoy,
Ryan Swigert