(Close Window)
Topic: Psycho rabbit
Hi
I am looking for a soft rabbit to pull out of the top hat. A rabbit I think is called the psycho rabbit looks crazy out rabeissmittad ... sharp teeth .. anyone know what I mean and know where to buy it .. or if anyone has it and wants to sell it?
I found it..it is the rabbid... Did any one know the hight of it and not with the ears?
I'm not sure, but I think these may come in 2 different sizes. Don't hold me to that, becuase it hass been a long time since I have seen one....even online or in a catalog.....but it does seem like tyhey come...or came in 2 sizes. I'm sure someone else will be able to verify this.
Message: Posted by: Michael J. Douglas (Jul 26, 2010 11:59AM)
I'm not sure of the sizes either, but there are two versions, Rabbid and Rabbid Junior. If I'm remembering the ads right, the sizes were made to fit a dove pan and a chick pan respectively.
http://www.tophatmagicsupply.com/magicshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1819
Be careful with it. I have one but after I saw some of the reactions from the kids that just saw it sitting in my office I had second thoughts. My wife is a frist grade teacher and she thought I was crazy to even consider producing it at a children's party.

David
I had 2 of each that I was using to appear and then disappear and then let the kids help me shrink them but even though I loved the faces....their spells or magic words made the rabid rabbits get larger which scared me, they thought it was funny but I gotta tell you the majority of the reactions from the kids was they were scared to death. I ended up selling them, I may have kept one of the small ones but there are definitely 2 sizes, one huge one and a Junior one.
Bill
Im not going to do it at my children show