(Close Window)
Topic: Bizarrists: Higley website overhaul
Will be awhile but reorganizing and downsizing the site...some old things OUT a few new things being developed. If you want or need to see anything email me off the front page. Times they are achangin'. I'll make whatever you want pretty much.
You Rock!
I wish. Might as well just ROCK in the ROCKIN' Chair...times is tough.
Perhaps is that time to reveal your true nature and start that cult.
I'd join that cult.

Hey Doug, I wish you would publish a couple of vent routines in a small pamphlet and sell em to the boys over at "I'm a real boy".
Vintage stuff would be waaaay cool.
You know you have the knack...I'm just saying.
OK here's the deal...due to the supplier of the SPECIAL hair I use for the Shrunken Heads is OUT (and so am I) there will be no Shrunky heads for awhile.
I CAN get a different type of Hair from this supplier and it is 3 x times the current price I pay (!) which is already through the roof! I do not wish to use any other hair of lesser quality so decided to not make the heads till I get the correct hair. I can fill current orders so no worry there. I may HAVE to get the more expensive hair (which would have to be CUSTOM Run...and if so I promise NOT to raise my prices all that much...not as much as they did!!

I COULD take orders as I know I'll be getting some hair in soon but that would not be right. Also I hope my loyalty to you folks means you can wait a bit and not jump on some other sellers stuff. I need you ALL during these tough times.
By the way I DO have the Hair that can be used for PERFORMANCE heads in th4e Dark Museum. They look terrific BUT just cant be inspected close up like an exhibit because the hair on close inpection has fine metallic fibers as an under layer.