(Close Window)
Topic: Kranzo's Universal Coin Vanisher
Caught this on Nate's site.

Clip:
http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/magic-inc-coin-vanisher
Yup, its a clip.

JH
Sounds like the same thing you get in some magic kits. I recently bought my niece a magic kit and it came with a little metal clip attached to a black elastic string to vanish coins. You can even vanish folded bills with it too.

I also remember seeing the very same type of clips at Micheal's Craft store. I believe they came in a bag of 25 for a couple of dollars.

Defineately old school. :)
I've been using Michael Ammar' coin clip for a while now. But this looks interesting as you can use any jacket to ditch the coin after hooking it up. Changing topits is more difficult than pinning a p*ll.

Kranzo, do you teach the watch attachment on your training download?

Yup this is old school. Nothing new technology wise. Just the old well made coin clip on a pull. Works well with any coin from a dime to a silver dollar and is made of metal. Its also flesh toned.

All the best,

Kranzo
As mentioned on my site they were procured from an old box in the back of Magic Inc. They are like brand new but old. : )

I only had 35 and there are now only 11 left.

All the best,

Kranzo
The flesh tone makes it special, and probally rare and hard to find. The ones in magic kits that I've seen are not flesh toned.

By the way, nothing wrong with old school. ;) Some of my close up props and gimmicks I use are old school.
Make that only 10 left.
LOL magicinsight!

You'll be glad you snatched one up!

Yup I agree old school is not a bad thing. Especially when it comes to these because they don't make them like they use to. Plus its really cool knowing your using a piece of apparatus that sat on a shelf at Magic Inc. in Chicago for decades. A little piece of history up your sleeve. : )

All the best,

Kranzo
[quote]Kranzo, do you teach the watch attachment on your training download?
[/quote]

Forgot to ask, can you clip more than one coin at a time- let's say a 3 coin vanish of silver dollars?
Nope its pretty thin gap. Mainly used for one coin. YOU COULD use it to vanish a three or two coin gimmick. Where is Dave Neighbors? He's got the work on that stuff.

All the best,

Kranzo
Nate, do you know of a good coin clink device that is dependable and affordable?
The PDF and video are very helpful for tips and ideas. They have some great pointers on using a p**l effectively, what to do and what to avoid.

I've had a bag of gold foiled chocolate coins from Costco sitting around for awhile, trying to figure out a good effect to use them in. This clip should be just the ticket to transform a gold dollar piece into a gold chocolate coin.
Thanks a lot MxfieldsMagic. Hey listen to Max...

His effect is perfect for any walkaround or strolling magic. Perfect giveaway magic effect.

Regarding a coin clink there are several on the market. Never used many but the old style rattle gimmick. I'd hit up Dave Neighbors for that too. He has a book and sells the gimmick I think...

Later,

Kranzo
Thanks. I did!
Make that another one gone I hope if my order tonight is not too late.
thank you