(Close Window)
Topic: Hii
Hey, Im Nikki. Ive been doing magic on a serious level for only 4 years. I have worked professionally doing walk around. The type of magic I currently do now is suited for walk around/restaurant style type things. But currently, Im starting to study bizarre, and I love it. Hope to get to know some of you.
Welcome Nikki,

Hope to get to know you as well.

See you in Table hoppers and Party Strolling.

- Mary Mowder
I asume you are nikki form the T11 forums..I am also here..

anyway welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I am doing it!!

have a nice day!!
Haha yup. cya around :)
Welcome Nikki!

Nice to have another person on board that likes the "dark side" as well. I MOSTLY post in the Workers section (sleight of hand card magic) but I read posts in the Spooky and Bizarre section.

Ahimsa,
Vlad

PS: As a bizarreist, you would have an understanding of my name ;)
Hiya and welcome.

Someday you and Vlad need to explain to me the difference between "bizzare" and what I think of s "geek magic." (Is Bizaro setting his pants on fire and shooting fire out his crotch 'Bizzare' magic? I found that weird but not objectionable :) )
I'll bite that one now. Geek magic, is gross. Its things like..saw, thread...thread through stomach. things I refuse to watch even from friends of mine. Bizarre magic is magic that's told with a story...using unique objects, it relys on theatrics, and setting the mood. [From what I know of it so far..the only bizarre ive studied is christian chelman...so there might be more to it but that's from what I know]
@Vlad- I'll probly spend time there too since I do a lot of card stuff.

P.S.- ;)