(Close Window)
Topic: You are reading sleepily
I don't post much in here, I still to pennies and the pennines...

that was a scots joke...which leads me beautifully into my next statement...

I've had a quick look through a new book, written by our very own bobser - I don't think its completely finished yet, or at least proof-read and edited...bobser does tend to waffle on at times doesn't he...

anyway, thought I'd mention we've got a new bit of thinking coming out by a fellow mentalist who is also a successful hypno-fella too...its written in the typical bobser style, but! I was impressed by how serious and respectful he was with the subject...and a little vitriolic in places too...

I think I was allowed a read through as I'm not a hypno-type, but a standard mentalist fella, so if it made sense to me, it would make sense to you guys...

there's a couple of great essays and tales from his experiences (both good and bad), as well as some interesting inductions, pattern interrupts and other such thinking...

I can see this working well for monkeys like me who havent read all that much, and for you more experienced folk - I think any opportunity to read the insights from an old git like bobser will be worthwhile too...and you always learn something ffrom a different perspective too...

I "think" he said it will be released late this year...but I think it depends on sorting the editing out first to make sure its nice and crisp...but something to keep on your radar at least..

I'm sure he'll get off the toilet soon enough to come in here and waffle some more on it...

it was certainly an entertaining read, well thought out and was easy to follow...
I thought you were trying to hypnotise us by reading this...

Oh well...
Maybe I was...you might allow yourself to notice how sleep you may suddenly feel right now; just as you read these words you may find your eyes relaxing more...thats right...

r e l a x ing as you read this, just as you feel your shoulders r e la x I ng with these words that allow you to feel more sleepy than before...thats right...
There's a typo there...

Maybe that's why it didn't work.
I don't know if it works on smug people...
[quote]
On 2010-08-20 12:27, IAIN wrote:
I don't know if it works on smug people...
[/quote]

Haha... I have to remember that one the next time I am unable to hypnotise someone! :lol: