(Close Window)
Topic: Looking for Capehart's Ring DVD
Seems like Mr. Capehart's web page is down. Does anybody know where I might get his [i]3-Ring-Routine[/i] DVD?

Thanks for Your time!
Contact him on Facebook. I got his DVD the other day, super-fast shipping to Sweden. You can pay via Paypal.

Håkan
:wavey:
Thank You for Your fast help!
Mmmh ... somehow there seems to be no more Chris Capehart the magician at Facebook. Does anybody know a different way to contact him?
Ten seconds on google

http://www.amazon.com/Capeharts-3-Ring-Routine-Linking-Routine/dp/B001MA7KNC
Thank You for Your effort. Unfortunately on the bottom off that page it reads:
"Currently unavailable."
Nevertheless, I found the script at Tannen's. However, I'm still looking for the DVD.
Had the good fortune to actually see Chris Capehart perform his famous Linking Ring routine on the streets of NYC, long, long time back now down on West 4th Street near the subway area there (Remember seeing in & around the subways around Times Square too). Man, "The Cape" was masterful with those rings and could control a crowd like no one's business with the old classic that he had made new again through his unique moves and presentation. :) His Linking Rings was pure magic to watch and simply baffling and beautiful. Just a wonderfully gifted magician. I'm so happy to have seen him do his thing in his element of choice back then, the streets. Much respect and glad to hear his name around here, every bit worthy of the title of V.I.P.

-Mb
He's lecturing this week at Magic Inc. Check there.
What size rings are best for this routine?
Chris just told me 10" thanks guys
The original instructions were were offered with a locking key and selected as the ring routine for the NEW STARS OF MAGIC in 1981.
This tells a lot
Did not know about the locking key Lawrence O.
Chris Capehart's ring routine served me very well on the street.
It can draw people from down the block to within inches in practically no time.

Mb, you were lucky to actually see Chris working in his element.
Here it is, and is currently listed as "in stock": http://www.magicinc.net/chriscapeharts3-ringroutine.aspx