(Close Window)
Topic: Mark Wade gets an award!
Just found out that Mark Wade is heading for Tokyo to perform, lecture, and receive the coveted Japanese Ventriloquists' Association "Contributor's Award" for his book "Kidshow Ventriloquism".

Congratulations Mark. You do so much for the ventriloquist community it is great to see you get the honor.
I second that. Mark is a great guy and the vent community's best friend.
Hey Mark, congratulations!

Dave
Great book!
I've just got his DVD's Great stuff, well done Mark.
Thanks, guys...! Jody, my wife, and I just got home last evening. It was a 15 hour journey one way and we had a whirlwind trip in and out due to shows back here in the states. We had a GREAT time! The lectures went well, and I did two shows, one for a Japanese school (also their families). We got a standing ovation and the award was awesome! I appreciate you all thinking of me! I'm very tired of fish and rice :)...but it was still all good!

Mark Wade
kidshowvent.com
I'll make the sacrifice, and suffer in your place the next time, if you want.

:)

Donald
Congratulations Mark ! What an adventure...
Mark, you have contributed so much to Ventriloquism, and will continue to do so into the future. Thanks and congratulations that they recognize you all the way around the world! Ax
KUDOS to you Mark on your well deserved award!!! Hope to one day meet you in person!!