(Close Window)
Topic: Mental Killer by Max Krause
Mental Killer Review
I am a iPhone developer myself and I love magic apps for the iPhone. I got a copy of Mental Killer by Max Krause and it is AMAZING! This is a must have iPhone App. The best thing about performing with this App is that is doesn't look like a magic app. They will not detect let alone suspect any foul play on your part and yet will blow their minds and it is very easy to do! Do yourself a favor and skype Max for a demo, once you see it you will have to have it! Max also told me about future features that will be available with this App and I can't wait to use them!
http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/
skype at sleightofhand1971
This Is only one presentation for Mental Killer:

Effect: The performer removes a card or piece of paper containing a phone number and places it on the table.

The performer than explains that he/she is going to try and influence the spectator to make a decision and once that decision has been made the performer is going to call the number on the table before the effect started which is his/her friend to verify whether or not the performer was successful.

The spectator is asked to think of any card and once a card is committed to, the performer dials the number with his/her phone.

The phone rings and an answering machine message comes on and tells the spectator the EXACT card they had chosen. Truly Unbelievable!! Think The Wizard effect on steroids!

Best regards,
Max
Does that mean only performable in English? :) Or can we preset our own voice?
English for now but other languages are coming...
Someone mentioned this can be done with an iPod Touch. Is there a presentation for that?
[quote]
On 2010-10-13 21:38, jprace wrote:
Someone mentioned this can be done with an iPod Touch. Is there a presentation for that?
[/quote]

Seems this is on the app store now but only works with us numbers :(
Hey Guys, I am working on the UK version as we speak. It will be ready in another week or so. it will be part of the first update.

Btw, I have an update coming for the itouch and ipad included but my suggestion would be to get a used iphone and sell your itouch since you don't need any service to use this app. It will be just like having an itouch but you will have the phone features as well.

Just a thought,
Max
Cant wait! :)
So... US phone numbers only? :(
Uk numbers is one thing , but Max really needs to change the voices too. Need to have an English accent on the reveal for UK users , I wonder whether Max has any thoughts on this ?
[quote]
On 2010-10-24 17:04, nanaswan wrote:
Uk numbers is one thing , but Max really needs to change the voices too. Need to have an English accent on the reveal for UK users , I wonder whether Max has any thoughts on this ?
[/quote]

Yes, yes he does.

Believe me, any idea we think of with this app, Max probably thought of it last month, and has 3 ways to improve upon it as well, lol.
So... how many months before a Japanese, Chinese or French version? :)
Hi Yif, Mandarin is already done. I am looking for someone to do the french and japanese version as well as other audio.

Kind regards,
Max
[quote]
On 2010-10-25 11:29, Max Krause wrote:
Hi Yif, Mandarin is already done. I am looking for someone to do the french and japanese version as well as other audio.

Kind regards,
Max
[/quote]

Wow Max!! When will that version come out? (as an update to the current version right?)
But you mean Mandarin version with mainland China phone numbers only? I think it would be nice to also include Taiwan numbers (considering the large magic community in Taiwan)
Again, congratulations for that killer app :)
Hi Yif,

I just need to know how the phone number looks on the phones in Taiwan and China. It's going to be fantastic. This is only the beginning. Yes, that will be part of the first update.

Max
[quote]
On 2010-10-25 17:00, Max Krause wrote:
Hi Yif,

I just need to know how the phone number looks on the phones in Taiwan and China. It's going to be fantastic. This is only the beginning. Yes, that will be part of the first update.

Max
[/quote]

Max,
Mobile numbers for 1.3 billion people in Mainland China look like : 138 xxxx xxxx (11 digits)
Mobile numbers in Taiwan look like : 0935 xxxxxx (10 digits)

Both countries speaking language is mandarin :)
PM me anytime if you have questions on China, Taiwan or France, I'm glad to help :)
This is an incredible app! I just got it and after running throgh it a couple of times to practise, sprung it on a couple of people in my office. It got gasps. I have a 3 hour strolling gig tonight and intend to try it out to see how it flies in that environment. I can't wait to see what Max comes up with next using the principle. The best part is, it doesn't seem like an iPhone trick. Bravo Max!

Marc DeSouza
Update,

The German audio is done. I now have German, British and Mandarin. The app should check to see what area the phone is in and will adjust the display accordingly.

I have decided to offer the languages as in app purchases to save on space. Not everyone will want all the languages and by the time they are all done the app will get huge. This way, you only add the language(s) you want to use. All those who have helped me with the app will receive everything released on it as a thank you for helping.

Here are some of the other new features for MK in the 1st update. This may not be all of them:

Itouch support. Special interface and making sure the audio works.

Switch from 2 to 4 rings depending on preferences.

New female voice and audio will sound more like an answering machine than ever. Audio output has also been increased.

Automatic display support for any country.

Updated instructions.

Still working very hard on this thing to make it the best magic system available on the iPhone. There is lots lots more to come.

Best regards,
Max
I have a google android phone with apps, could this ever be available for this?
Hi Max - sorry if this has been asked before, but do you have a version suitable for us Aussies? Keeping my fingers crossed for a yes on this!
Cheers...
Matt
I'd like to know how people are presenting this on the iPad?

My current thought is to call it a calling "jailbreak", but Id be curious about other presentations.
Max any update on when the update will be available regards Gary
Hi Matthew,

Yes, you folks down under will be supported as well. :)

Hi Gary,

I am hoping by the end of next week. :)

Regards,
Max
Thanks Max cant wait !
Hi Guys

British audio is finally completed with the voices of Angelo Carbone and Rachel Columbini. Italian male will be none other than Aldo Columbini.

More news soon to follow.

Kind regards,
Max
Okay, I'm apparently about to be the first naysayer when it comes to this. So, allow me to begin by stating that I think this is a great effect and a great application in our new world of phone apps. It's actually a more streamlined (and much less expensive) version of something that Larry Becker and Lee Earle released back in 2007, however theirs also had a time limitation (that is, it was necessary to renew after a year or two).

For my $19.99, however, I'd love to see some improvements. The first 2 are minor things that really would never be an issue if they weren't updated in the future. That said, I'd still love it if they were.

- I'd love for there to be a tone for each digit when the numbers are entered, as there is on the regular keypad.
- The transition between dialing and connecting could be made to animate more correctly. Right now, it's a kind of cross-dissolve.

Small points, to be sure, and certainly nothing one need worry about in performance. My biggest disappointments, actually, are the messages themselves. Firstly, they just sound too "clean". The ringing sound is perfect, but as soon as it answers, the message becomes too crystal clear, as though it was recorded in a studio. Real messages, at least in my experience, do not sound this way. I know mine certainly doesn't. It needs a wild track or room tone to round it out. However, that's not my biggest problem (and forgive me if I offend anyone, but I am just being honest). My biggest issue is that the recordings are about as phony-sounding as it gets. These sound like non-actors trying to act. The inflections and delivery are unrealistic. People just don't talk like this.

Perhaps the British track will be made available to us and will sound better. For me, the best solution would be to have the option to make my own recordings. I doubt I will use this until the messages are improved, as right now they just scream "phony".

My 2 cents.
Illucifer,

I thank you for your honest opinions and feedback. I will address each of your concerns one at a time.

We are working on a DTMF tone for the dial pad. I can tell you from the hundreds of performances I have never had anyone question it but nonetheless we are still addressing it. The transition is something that may or may not be changed as there are so many other things I wanted to move forward on.

Regarding the audio. I have remastered all of the messages to sound more "realistic" I have also changed the female audio and even added a busy signal when the performer makes a mistake for instant feedback without alerting the spectators.

These, along with several other improvements will be included in the first update.

Once again, thank you for your honesty and I hope this helps address your concerns,

Best regards,
Max
Here is the latest news.

I have confirmed that current version of MK does work on the 4g iPod Touch.

The older versions will be supported in the upcoming update.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max can you make it so if the spec tries the number on their phone they get the busy tone , so all will seem genuine if they try number after regards Gary
Gary,

That would be up to you since you get to pick the number you use.

Max
That's great Max thanks. Any idea when update available ?
I do LOVE Mental Killer, but have one request/suggestion: Can we give the male and the female voices different names? I just performed the female version to a co-worker yesterday, and would like to do it again with some other co-workers, maybe using the male voice, but both of them have the same name! "What a coincidence" is what my co-worker that saw the effect yesterday will say. I hope this is an easy fix so that I won't have to think twice about repeating the performance among people that may have seen the effect already . . . Thanks! Otherwise, 10/10 for sure!
Any news on the update as all seems to have gone quiet . Also noticed as I predicted another price drop. Gutted for those who jail broke and paid a small fortune . However fantastic effect nevertheless just hope updates materialize.
Wow, you're right. It's only $4.99 now.
Black Friday :)
I love the app, and have been really enjoying it. But having just owned it for two weeks, its hurts to see the sale price at 75% off...
Me too! Ouch! Just bought this app last week! ;-(

Any comments on my name suggestion, Max?
Max is it a 1 day sale only? Last week I spent $20 on this. Great effect and loving it but Im hoping it's not going to stay at this low price.
This has now disappeared off the uk iTunes site as far as I can see. Any news on when uk version will be available?

Cheers
Looks as if I predict from Greg Rostani is the same even better dare I say effect which is about to go live ?
Sadly, only available in USA initially.
Hey guys,

Sorry I have been super busy trying to get the update going for Mental Killer. Rest assured it IS coming. I am just waiting on my developer. This will take care of most of the questions asked so far and there is still much, much more to come. I only have the app listed in the US and Canada for now so that I don't mislead any overseas buyers. Everyone will be supported as the languages come in. I also have more surprises in the works.

Best regards,
Max
THanks for the update.
Hey Guys,

I want everyone who has purchased Mental Killer so far to email me your contact information. I have some very exciting news to share! max@firstgenconcepts.com

For those of you with an ipod touch please update your software. I think that is going to solve the problem you guys are having with the audio.

Best regards,
Max
What happened to the update?

Regards
Still putting the final touches on it. We are 90% there.

Max
The update will have lots of new additions. Good job Max!
I am waiting for the update. Updating the software on my 2G iPod Touch did not fix the audio issues.
Hey Angelo,

Thank you. It's going to b fantastic.

Jeff,

Almost ready. I want to make sure it is perfect! The waiting will be worth it I promise!

Max
Hey Guys,

Here is my new demo video for Mental Killer performed for the most skeptical audiences I could find! I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVfTeYnTaY

Best regards,
Max
In my opinion, the only way this effect will really hit the big time is if you can record your own 53 messages, and have them saved in the app.
The perfect answer is customisable messages. not regional voice packs as in app purchases. With cusomisable messages the performer can totally make their effect 100% theirs. Calling some chick with an actors voice talking about weird psychic stuff or finding a card in her bag/purse is just odd.

customisable pls!
Please make the messages customisable and self recordable.
VIEW, Aukt & reviewerman,

That will not happen until Mental Killer Pro is out. Which is not going to be any time soon. In app purchases will also be implemented then.

Finally,

The update will have several new features that will allow international calls as well as many other features. I am not going to say them in the forum as I don't want to expose them publicly but rest assured you will be very pleased with the results.

Regards,
Max
Hello all,

For those who would like to see the new features of Mental Killer please contact me on Skype. My username there is sleightofhand1971.

Kind regards,
Max
I just skyped Max, and I was shown several of the new features. The features make an already great app stellar! I highly recommend Skyping max to see for yourself. The update is slated by years end.
I hoped for the update at christmas..
I will surprise myself (hopefully) after downloading
the update. I still hope the german voices will
sound more organic and believable.
Jan hear me.. I put my hope in you!

All the best,
Martin
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback and patience guys!

Great news! Version 2.0 has been submitted to Apple for approval.

A few things you can expect.

International Support

iPod touch, OS 3.1 and later support as well as iPad

Retina Display for iPhone 4

New Display for iPad & iPod touch users

New Languages

New audio

New features to enhance the performance.

I can't wait to see what you guys will do with this!

It's gonna be a monster!
Max
I just installed version 2.0 of Mental Killer and it has some great new additions to it. Now you can customise the voice, name, phone number, ringing tone, language (four of them) and more. These tweaks and additions really make it a super cool trick. It is great that it doesn't look like an app and it is just like you are using your phone as any person would.

What is even cooler is how it can work in conjuction with the Magic SMS app. Whichever app you perform first, if you get asked to repeat it you just say "ok this time I will text/call him/her". Contact name can be the same too so all seems genuine. Is this a first where two magic apps compliment one another? :)

Good work on the update and thanks for letting me try it out Max. Been having fun with it and look forward to fooling the boys at the Magic Circle.

:)
Angelo,

Quote:

What is even cooler is how it can work in conjuction with the Magic SMS app. Whichever app you perform first, if you get asked to repeat it you just say "ok this time I will text/call him/her". Contact name can be the same too so all seems genuine. Is this a first where two magic apps compliment one another?

Good work on the update and thanks for letting me try it out Max. Been having fun with it and look forward to fooling the boys at the Magic Circle.

My sentiments exactly! SMS and MK are the PERFECT compliments to each other. We can do an entire routine with just our cell phones that will completely fry any audience. talk about packs small plays big!

Btw, thank you again for contributing the British male audio to Mental Killer!

For the rest of you,

Thank you for all the feedback and rest assured there is much, much more to come.

Best regards,
Max
Looking forward to the update, Max. Thanks for the info!

Happy New Year!

Joe Libby
Ventriloquist and Magician
http://www.funnybirthdayshow.com
Max was kind enough to sent me the update just now. and THIS IS GREAT! he put a lot of works here to make it perfect!! this is the best thing I ever buy for $20! cant tell a lot about the update now before its on itunes. but trust me its GREAT!
Hey Guys!

Mental Killer 2.0 is live! Get yours now!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mental-killer/id391010202?mt=8

I can't wait to see what you guys think of this.

Best regards,
Max
Hi Maestro of strange thoughts...

New Languages !!!???

The effect also works in AUSTRIA (German)?
To buy in Austria is not the problem, but to use it... ;-)

TIA

R-U-D-!
Hi R U D,

The German audio is there.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,

thanks for the update!
My first thoughts are:
Why does Jan Forster use the name of Jan Becker,
or is Jan Becker the german voice.
I think some will like to have Jan Becker in there contact list
and some not. Jan Becker now can start using it in his show..
Any regular name without association to a mostly known german mentalist would be more appropriate.
They should be interested in me or me for knowing who this friend is.
Of course you can just say: "no its not him its someone else"
Not a big thing but a small thought.
The dream card plot really makes sense!
The audio of the german female voice and the british male
voice sounds very answering machine like. The german male
voice sounds maybe too clean, compared to the female voice.
I have'nt used a answering machine for ages so I guess the quality
improved over time also. What I mean is the missing organic backround
noise.

It would be fantastic to have at least one german area code
displayed corectly, like in the usa version.
I guess it will go undetected by spectators, but it would be nice.
The contactname feature looks good!

Its fantastic that I can start to use it now for the first time.
I bet you guys keep on working on improvements.
I am looking forward to it.

All the best,
Martin
@ Max:

“One, two, sold” :hypnodisk:

@ ArtIn: Its fantastic that I can start to use it now for the first time...
Yeah Martin, Berlin und Graz soll rocken...;-) !

R-U-D-!
Wow, Max! That is quite the update. Bravo. I'm considering going with one of the British voices ... just because I can. Or maybe the German when I'm around my German-speaking relatives.

Joe Libby
Ventriloquist and Magician
Martin,

Jan Becker is the German voice. He was kind enough to do the voice and his GF is the female voice. Regarding the audio. All the files were remastered to sound more degraded like an answering machine would. To do all the different phone displays for each language is a huge undertaking. This is something that will be addressed in Mental Killer pro that will come out sometime in 2011 but for the current version all I will be adding is additional languages. I promise the way it is now people will not notice unless you point it out to them.

Rudi,

I hope you are having a great time performing this.

Joe,

I am very happy you like the new updates. I wanted to make sure it was worth the wait. :)

For the rest of you.

If you don't have Mental Killer yet, now is a great time to do so. It's just going to keep getting better.

Kind regards,
Max
Got the update and have been loving using it. The Skype addition for the iPod Touch/iPad is wonderful and looks like the real thing. The audio, which I had problems with before, works perfectly as well. A problem I had with iPredict is that people didn't want to call Esmeralda. Some people had no problem with it but some people just didn't like to call a stranger. Since I was using an iPod Touch, it would be extremely illogical for me to use my own phone. Using Mental Killer solves this problem. Recommended!
Ok....

I figured I would be the one to tell you all before anyone else does. I have lowered the price to .99 to get this thing out there. However, there is a method to my madness. There will be an upcoming update that will include a couple new languages as well as a hidden feature that will only be available to magicians.

You ask. How does this work? How will you control it and how is it fair for everybody?

All good questions. What is happening is I am doing something special for those who have supported me and bought it at the $20 price. You will have to send me proof of purchase through email and in return you will be given a special something that allows you to take advantage of the hidden features. I don't want to go into details publicly to protect what is going to happen but you are more than welcome to contact me with any questions. This is the third phase of the app which is going to set it apart from anything else out there.

More details will be coming soon and again thank you so much for all the wonderful support. I won't let you down.

Best regards,
Max
Here's another European user which addresses an (personal) issue:
Over here the ringing does sound a little different compared to the US and UK versions.
I agree, one could argue that it's the sound that [i]Skype[/i] provides so no matter from where you do your call - it's [i]Skype[/i] that does the dialing.

However, I would think customizing this sound would add another layer of deception. Would love to see it implemented in a future release! Thanks, Max!
I spoke to Max a couple of days ago. He explained why he is repricing this and it makes complete sense. The special something he mentioned above is going to be an absolute killer, though!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Its downloading as I speak...hoping to have some fun with this.
Hey Guys,

Here is a video I just found of Eric Leclerc performing Mental Killer on Youtube with great results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePttXt37e4

I hope you guys enjoy it!
Max
Hi Max

Just bought MK yestoday, but can not perform to my friend.
Is any plan to support Chinese voice?
Avenger, it has Mandarin.

Max
[quote]
On 2011-02-14 10:29, Max Krause wrote:
Avenger, it has Mandarin.

Max
[/quote]

Sorry I miss this option. Thx for reply.

Avenger
No problem. :)
I don't have an Iphone,only the New Ipod Touch 4G. Iam in Germany is it work for ipod touch 4g ? Or must I need an Iphone to make this trick ?
Hi Jassu,

It will work on your iPod touch as well.

Best regards,
Max
It says on itunes,that the secret appears only once ? Why ? Is there any chance to get more than once ?
Sorry for double Post,but must I have Skype to use this ? Must I make real Phone Calls ? So if iam on place with my Ipod without Webaccess,so the Trick don't work ?
Jassu,

It is completely self contained. You can access the instructions as many times as you like just make sure to read the welcome pages. You do not require any internet access at all.

Best regards,
Max
Ah,Great Thanks for Quick Reply I Buy it now on Itunes. :) Can someone figure it out ? Or is it absolutley hidden ?
If done right, it's as deceptive as they come.

Max
Hey Guys,

Apple just approved mental Killer version 2.0.1 Make sure to go update yours!

Max
Hi Max,

Not seen any update on the UK AppStore. Has this definitely been released?

Also, how's the ebook doing? I'm looking forward to that, to make up for the massive price drop!

Cheers,

Jamie.
Hi Jamie,

I got the update to 2.0.1 over the weekend did it show up for you?

Max, any update on the ebook/extra option?

Rich.
The suit order can be set to CHaSeD for memory? Or give an option.
Max, thank you so much for the video chat yesterday, all is working flawlessly now.

The insight into the future plans for Mental Killer sound awesome, don't want to give anything away, but will tease the guys on here by telling them that in the future you will be
able to perform this.........USING ANOTHER PERSONS PHONE!!!
Max,

Thanks for the updates so Menatl Killer works perfectly with the Ipod Touch and all your time and energy getting this thing out to the masses. For those of you who don't know Max, he has been amazing and quick to respond to any questions I have had. The app was well worth the $20 I paid for it, so since you can get it for less now, get to it!!!
Jamie and rmorrell,

I hope you have been able to get the app updated by now. I apologize for not responding sooner. Been super busy trying to make some things happen including the e-book you mentioned.

Avenger,

The suit order is going to stay exactly as it is. It's super easy and intuitive and makes sense for the effect.

Rasp,

I am thrilled that you are happy and I was more than happy to help you out. Thank you so much for the support.

Michaangelo,

Thank you so much for your patience. I am so happy you are now able to enjoy it along with everyone else.

For the rest of you,

Please do me a favor and review the app (if you own it) in iTunes and my website http://www.innovativedeceptions.com when you have a moment if you own it. I am lucky if I am selling 5 a day and due to this I am having a very difficult time getting my developers to help me add new features that I want as they do not see this as a profitable venture.

Since I created the app to be stealth nobody knows what they are seeing is an app and nobody is volunteering that information. So guess what? You all benefit by having the app and I loose. If you want all the additional bells and whistles you are asking for then you need to help me bring in the capital to be able to do so. There is no way that there is ever going to be enough market penetration to cause this app to be widely known.

I have other incredible ideas but you may never see them since this one is doing so poorly. I hate to say it, but the ball is now in your court. If you help spread the word and help this app gain momentum you will be rewarded with features that will take Mental Killer far beyond anything you can imagine. Keep it to yourself and we all loose.

Best regards,
Max
This is a brilliant effect. Best thing is that if you live in the uk as I do, you don't have to pay for a long distance call everytime you use it like I do with a similar app.
Any news on the ebook and extra features you promised us guys who paid the full whack for this app before you slashed the price, Max?

Cheers,

Jamie.
Hi guys,

Still working hard on the next evolution guys. Sorry for the silence. I promise the patience will be worth it.

Best regards,
Max
Hi max
The application is outstanding very strong, but I can notperform it. When do you think we can have the French version??
I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks
Pourang from Paris
Any chance of a version that will work on Android, Max?

AP.
Max,

Any follow-up on the e-book and other things promised to those of us who paid full price for the app before you dropped the price? Please let us know!

Michael
Adam, no. Too much of a headache for now. My newest app is out for android and I have only sold one.

Michael,

Soon... :)
Hey guys,

As promised version 3.0 has been submitted to Apple with some major upgrades that should make all of you overseas happy as well where you have language support. Also, as a part of this release there is a special feature I have added that is for magicians only and the only way to access it is with a special code which is inside of my new Mental Killer E-Book.

Everyone who paid $20.00 for the app originally will get the e-book for free as a thank you for the support. However, I have lost the list of everyone that emailed me before so here is what you need to to do to get the free e-book. You need to go into your purchase history and take a screenshot of your receipt with the amount you paid. If you paid $20.00 you will be sent the ebook at no charge. For the rest of you, you can also email me a screenshot of your purchase history and you will be charged the difference between the price you paid for the app and $20.00. For example, if you paid $.99 for the app you would have to send me $19.00 for the e-book. This was the only way to make it a level playing field for everyone. For those of you who do not know how to access your purchase history, here is a link showing you how to do it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

For those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot that can also be found by using Google for your particular device.

I will be hiding a special code within the e-book which will track who has each one in case of piracy.

I appreciate your patience with this and everyone should be able to access their history without issue. For those who have deleted it or cannot prove the price they paid they will be charged $19.00 for the e-book. If at a later date they can prove they paid more the difference will happily be refunded. I was able to see my purchase history all the way back to 2008.

My guess is that Apple will have the update approved hopefully by the end of this week and I am shooting to have the e-book ready as soon as the update launches.

The price of Mental Killer upon the release of the update is going to be $9.99 from there on out.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can email me your screenshots at sales@innovativedeceptions.com Put Mental Killer E-Book in the subject line. Feel free to paypal me at max@maxkrause.com for the difference if you like as well at the same time. The e-books will be sent out as soon as the update is live on the app store.

Kind regards,
Max
Great news my friend! TIA!

R-U-D-! from Austria
Let's start the countdown...
Hi guys,

Mental Killer 3.0 has been approved by the app store and all the people who have contacted me regarding the e-book should have them waiting in their inbox. You should see the updates appear on your devices within the next few hours. I can't wait to see what you guys think about the new changes and additions.

Kind regards,
Max
Can someone please help me. I forgot what the code is to get to the settings for Mental Killer. In advance, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Greg
The e-book is great because it not only explains some new features of the 3.0 update and adds some presentations, but it also explains the Easter Egg in 3.0, which is (in my opinion) as good as the original effect. Max recommends it for a specific use, but I plan to use it on my iPhone regularly.

The 3.0 version definitely improves the app!

Cheers,
Jerry
I'm sorry to ask, but, by any chance will there be Indonesian language? Thank you.
Got this effect today and I'll say its wonderful right off the bat...I am planning on getting the ebook to go along with it...looking forward to reading it and seeing other presentational angles to this effect! Max, you did a wonderful job!
I got this a while back after talking to Max on Facebook. It is a brilliant effect. for me the advantage of it is that it doesn't look like an App trick at all. Whilst there are some good Ihone app tricks out there people will ultimately know that the phone is probably doing the " magic" and not the performer.

The beauty of this app is that it appears that you are just ringing somebody and using your Iphone as.....well just a phone.

The best magic App I have ever seen by a country mile!!!!
Hey Guys,

Here are a few hints of what's coming for the next update to Mental Killer. :)

http://www.maxkrause.com/024.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/123f.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/137.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/309.m4a
http://www.maxkrause.com/013.m4a

More hints coming soon!

Best regards,
Max
These sound great, Max! Thanks for sharing!

Joe Libby
Can someone please help me. I forgot what the code is to get to the settings for Mental Killer. In advance, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Greg
Hi Greg,

I PM'd you.

Another hint guys...

MK, TD, TA, from your DP with HS.

Best regards,
Max
Just order for my iPad. :) merry Christmas to me!
Saw this effect last night. Fantastic. Is there a version available yet for droid? T-Mobile does not have I-Phone and its the only service that works in my neighborhood.
I'm new to this Café so excuse any ignorance I may show.
BTW I have "My Touch" phone
Zmg, the app will not work on the Android.

!st hint of 2012.

52, 84, 279

Kind regards,
Max
Is this effect limited by regions? For example, will this app still look realistic for users living in Canada, or even users from different cities in Canada (Montreal vs Toronto, Vancouver, etc)?
Its not limited by regions... it looks absolutely not like an app...
Ive got it and all I can say its brilliant
Cool, first thing I'll do after getting out of the office on a Friday night would be getting this app!
Do it and enjoy!
And ask Max Krause for the eBook...
(he is member of the Café and a nice guy*)

Happy Appy!

R-U-D-!

*Max, I know...nice guy is a lie...
but he is so young! ;-)
Lol So yeah, I got the app and I should say that I'm very impressed with it overall. The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it. Like other have suggested, I'm looking forward to a possible update that allows you to record your own message. Apart from that, it's an app worth spending money on!
[quote]
On 2012-02-03 22:30, Ken Lam wrote:
...The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it.
[/quote]

Hi Ken,
I will not agree to all, but okay, there are differences.
In my "performance" I use Jan Becker, a well known professional mentalist from Germany. And from a professional I expect a professional answer machine ;-)

One year ago I've chatted with Max Krause about my type of performance, here is a part of it and my idea...

Hi Max, in Austria, Germany and Swizerland ther's a very famous show at TV..."Wetten dass" ("Wanna bet" was also tested in USA - that's all I know).
My blog is, that I've met Jan Becker on facebook, we've chatted and he told me, that he's working on a wonderful mindreading act for this show... He will read the toughts of people in other countrys... - I'm in contact with many people/magicians (Geoff and Shelley Williams, you know...) via facebook and there's no doubt if I tell this story. It's not a magic effect, it's only a try btw. an idea during a talk. - I've a "old" yellow post it in my wallet, with "Jan B. +49.6321.386396" written on the frontside, folded in half, sticked together and on the backside "Becki +49.7854.373455" (the female voice; in my story "the girlfriend of Jan, I've forgotten her name...I call her"Becki"...sometimes he is with her -- It's only an out for me, in case that I should do it again, later with a few new people in the same group). I give the post it to a spectator "Please tell me the number of Jan......" - "+49" - "Well, instead of + I take 00 4...So I can see better...Shit eyes! //- ALL DONE! -// (I wear contact lenses) - Be so kindly, tipp by yourself, your eyes are better..." The rest is acting!
The blog with facebook, with the bet for TV and the old post it casually in the wallet - it works perfect for me! After "Jans" statement I take the phone, say THX and sorry, that he was not at home, but it was perfect and also greets from xxx (my female "assistent"). "Crazy, isn't it?" I put the phone away and talk as if nothing had happened... It's really crazy...Open mouths and silence nights!
That's all - and it's good!!! It's a killer...
take care my friend!
rudi

Ken, that's my opinion on the answering machine...
Everything clear? Give me a call...! *lol*

Take care

R-U-D-!
[quote]
On 2012-02-04 03:42, R-U-D-! wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-02-03 22:30, Ken Lam wrote:
...The only thing that I'm not entirely satisfied with is the lack of casualness in the way they speak. Based on my experience, people don't speak that smoothly when they record their message on voice machine. So, I'd say it somewhat takes away the realistic feel from it.
[/quote]

Hi Ken,
I will not agree to all, but okay, there are differences.
In my "performance" I use Jan Becker, a well known professional mentalist from Germany. And from a professional I expect a professional answer machine ;-)

One year ago I've chatted with Max Krause about my type of performance, here is a part of it and my idea...

Hi Max, in Austria, Germany and Swizerland ther's a very famous show at TV..."Wetten dass" ("Wanna bet" was also tested in USA - that's all I know).
My blog is, that I've met Jan Becker on facebook, we've chatted and he told me, that he's working on a wonderful mindreading act for this show... He will read the toughts of people in other countrys... - I'm in contact with many people/magicians (Geoff and Shelley Williams, you know...) via facebook and there's no doubt if I tell this story. It's not a magic effect, it's only a try btw. an idea during a talk. - I've a "old" yellow post it in my wallet, with "Jan B. +49.6321.386396" written on the frontside, folded in half, sticked together and on the backside "Becki +49.7854.373455" (the female voice; in my story "the girlfriend of Jan, I've forgotten her name...I call her"Becki"...sometimes he is with her -- It's only an out for me, in case that I should do it again, later with a few new people in the same group). I give the post it to a spectator "Please tell me the number of Jan......" - "+49" - "Well, instead of + I take 00 4...So I can see better...Shit eyes! //- ALL DONE! -// (I wear contact lenses) - Be so kindly, tipp by yourself, your eyes are better..." The rest is acting!
The blog with facebook, with the bet for TV and the old post it casually in the wallet - it works perfect for me! After "Jans" statement I take the phone, say THX and sorry, that he was not at home, but it was perfect and also greets from xxx (my female "assistent"). "Crazy, isn't it?" I put the phone away and talk as if nothing had happened... It's really crazy...Open mouths and silence nights!
That's all - and it's good!!! It's a killer...
take care my friend!
rudi

Ken, that's my opinion on the answering machine...
Everything clear? Give me a call...! *lol*

Take care

R-U-D-!
[/quote]

Great idea R-U-D-!, yeah I'm sure there's always a way to work around it. I actually never thought of using a magician as part of the presentation!
Poor world...

but Italia rocks...

-Mental Killer 4.0 by Max Krause.
Versione italiana by Jay Di Biase.

I'm waiting for the Count Up... 01...02...03... WOW!
Mental Killer 4.0 has been approved! Start checking your phones for updates.

What's new you ask??

Insta-Switch! (Make sure you read the instructions)

4 new languages: Spanish, Italian, French, Hebrew

Additional formatting for several countries.

New in app purchase, Travel Agency.

Bug Fixes.

Additional Features

I hope you all enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Max

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mental-killer/id391010202?mt=8
What's the travel agency effect Max? Could you give a brief description...

Thanks
Sean
Hi Sean, the description is in the app.

Regards,
Max
Thanks Max. Just updated and purchased :)
Travel Agency looks interesting. Anyone purchased it already and want to give their impressions or a review? I wouldn't mind getting more reactions before I fork out $14.99.

Ed
Mental Killer blows their minds!

The updated version 4.0 can be used in many languages!

This app is so organic... it is perfect.
Great App.

Glad I can use it in France now.

Thanks for that.
Downloaded this today. Very impressed, like it a lot. :D
Hey guys,

Thank you for the kind words. Version 4.0.2 has been released in the app store. Make sure to update. For those of you that have the MK E-book. There is an update to that as well. PM for details.

Kind regards,
Max
This is without question the best mental app I have. One time read of the instructions and your done. I put this on my iPad and iPod . I don't have the iPhone but hope this comes out for android phones.
Kudos Max. MK is nothing less than brilliant.

Bravo!
The very recent iOS6 has a different call display than MK.
Good point. Hopefully Max will address that with an update of this brilliant app.
Here is a hint of what else is coming for Mental Killer besides iOs 6 and iPhone 5 support. Call this number, 612-564-9189
With a bit of hurricane sandy induced downtime, I'm just giving props to some of my favorite effects. Mental Killer is tops. Self contained. And the best part- it doesn't appear to be an app at all. As Max stated, just wait to see what's coming. It will blow you away.
Hey all, 4.0.5 is now live in the appstore for Mental Killer. Your iOS 6 and iPhone 5 problems are no longer.

All the really exciting stuff will be here early next year.

Richard, Gerry and Platt, thank you for the kind words as always. It's just going to keep getting better and better.

Kind regards,
Max
Mental Killer is easy and worked out nice. It would be more nice when you could create your own effect (maybe in the future?).
My language is not supported but I could use several other ones...Thinking of next time when I'm going to a Chinese restaurant to perform it in Chinese :D
Would be funny if you would reveal a card but instead accidently switched in another effect like the Travel Agency.
Will it ever be released for android?
Hi all,

I will be releasing a customizable version as part of Mental Killer pro in 2013. No release date as of yet.

To those of you with Android devices,

I am in the process of learning how to program for the iPhone. Once I get up to speed with that then I will work on learning the Android platform. That is when you will see Mental Killer for the Android. No release date however for that either. So many irons in the fire so to speak.

Best regards,
Max
Sorry if this has been addressed,

I noticed somebody just posted somewhere that this will not work in Australia because the cellphone number isn't recognised or something along those lines. I live in New Zealand and would like to get this app but am a bit worried it might not work, just as an example a cellphone number in NZ would look like this

Thanks!
Mental Killer has formatting for 19 countries INCLUDING Australia as well as New Zealand. It also supports 8 different languages with more to come as well as additional country support. I posted that on youtube as well.

Kind regards,
Max
I'm still waiting for the Spanish - Spain language. I'm fed up of having "espadas" instead of "picas".

Max, when will we have it?

Thanks!
Miguel,

Whenever the person doing the audio gets it to me.

Regards,
Max
In support of my buddy Max.

The endless numbers of languages and countries that Max supports in his app are absolutely astounding.

ALL of that work and the app is still $9.99

just sayin,
Greg Rostami
[quote]
On 2012-12-26 18:51, Max Krause wrote:
Mental Killer has formatting for 19 countries INCLUDING Australia as well as New Zealand. It also supports 8 different languages with more to come as well as additional country support. I posted that on youtube as well.

Kind regards,
Max
[/quote]

Thanks Max, just purchased :)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I love it! I'm sure that's no surprise
[quote]
On 2012-12-26 14:52, Max Krause wrote:
Hi all,

I will be releasing a customizable version as part of Mental Killer pro in 2013. No release date as of yet.

To those of you with Android devices,

I am in the process of learning how to program for the iPhone. Once I get up to speed with that then I will work on learning the Android platform. That is when you will see Mental Killer for the Android. No release date however for that either. So many irons in the fire so to speak.

Best regards,
Max
[/quote]
Great news Max...That should bring in a lot more custom for you ...all the best for 2013
Can't wait for it to arrive on Android! Looks like great work!
Jupiter47,

Glad to hear you're a fan! :)

Magicmike223 and jochem,

Thank you for the kind words and I will do my best to get it done.

Kind regards,
Max
I just bought an iphone from ebay (yes, mainly so I could perform Max's creation). Was it worth it? Abso-flippin'lutely! Without doubt the best £7 I have ever, yes EVER, spent on any magic/mentalism product. As my long-suffering partner would tell you, (and she doesn't know half) I spend too much on my hobby, but this is in reality too cheap for such an amazing effect. As any hobbyist will tell you, family are the most difficult to impress for reasons you all know well. With MK one presentation allows the performer to leave the person who answers the call to take the credit, which to my mind makes it more believable to family as it's not you 'doing the mind reading'. I play this aspect up, saying that I'm both annoyed and amazed that after years of practice this person can make this reveal over the phone and that I have no idea how they know! Thanks Max. (Still using card stats and macaan too)
[quote]
On 2012-10-22 16:29, Max Krause wrote:
Here is a hint of what else is coming for Mental Killer besides iOs 6 and iPhone 5 support. Call this number, 612-564-9189
[/quote]

Just tried calling this number and was told the call back time is 23 days :)

Not a good sign for someone who is thinking about this effect :(

Also having trouble getting to the web site :(
http://innovativedeceptions.com/
I have been reading rave reviews about this.....android please!
Deleted
Guys I have totally forgot how to access the menu. Can someone PM me to remind me! I wanna check this in app purchase, I missed it somehow.
One thing I've really been enjoying lately is using this as an out, ala Invisible Deck style. I just keep a "prediction" in my wallet that has the name and number written down. I call it, and viola - salvage whatever routine I messed up (usually a thought of card type routine where I'm off by very little). Don't even bring my ID out anymore.
Does anyone know if this will be updated for I o7 , can't seem to get hold of Max after many attempts from myself and others he seems to have disappeared of the radar .
This is the problem with apps they can't be continually updated due to cost so everyone loses out . You are far better off with standard props like coins and cards as they will never disappear like Max and even SMS text by Angelo Carbone never got updated so now rendered pretty useless unless you want old software etc .
The updates do not seem to present a problem for developers such as......... Salah Aaz, Myke Phillips and Greg Rostami!!
Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread regarding updating Mental Killer for iOS 7. I've had a TON of stuff dropped on my plate in life none of which do I care to go into details about. I now also own a brick and mortar magic shop along with the performing, lecturing, creating, and app development.

Updating to match an OS shift as big as the one from iOS 6 to iOS 7 is not as simple as re-skinning the app. This is by far the most involved update thus far.

Right now the app still functions in iOS 7 just fine - it is simply not a perfect visual match for the new phone screen from Apple. I've used MK in the real world with iOS 7 and the dial pad discrepancy has more or less gone unnoticed. If somebody calls you on it, you can tell them you found an app that allows you to modify your dial pad back to it's former state. It's a matter of conviction.

In regards to pricing apps. Mental Killer when I first released it was $50.00 and you needed a jailbroken iphone. Once Apple approved it for release in iTunes the price dropped down to $20.00. I even gave refunds to those who wanted it regarding the jailbroken version. The app has gone through several price changes but I also produced an ebook and gave that to those who paid the higher price for free and the ones who paid less than $20 had to send me the difference so that everyone would be on a level playing field. In reality it was me who first put an app out for more than the typical $2.99 - $5.99 price. I then released MACAAN aka Card Stats for $60.00 because I am well aware of how powerful it is and it is more than worth it. So is Mental Killer but you can get it for only $9.99 and the ebook is still available as well. Which I also give a free update to when another iteration of Mental Killer is released. I price my apps based on the value I think they provide you as a perfomer. I know they are strong because I use them every day in paid performances to tremendous effect.

You guys all know I try to provide excellent value and service for the money. That's one of the reasons MK has been at it's current price, with the option of in-app purchases. I will probably have another in app purchase to go along with the next update to help generate income to support doing this new update.

As some of you have mentioned - this effect is worth its weight in gold - you'll pay WAY more for other mentalism effects that aren't as practical and that you don't use as often. I have no completion time for this and I am not going to promise any specific date. Those of you that know me know it will get done and done right. Good things come to those who wait. In the meantime rest assured I am well aware of the situation.

I am also going to release Mental Killer Pro eventually. Again this has been a long time coming but will be a monster once it's released.

Best regards,
Max
Any update on the pro version or updating this one?
Hard for me to purchase with all the talk of lost functionality but it sounds like a winner.

Thanks
Now that iOS 7.1 has been released and hopefully Apple is done screwing with the phone app I can start working on the update for Mental Killer. I will let you know how progress is going and also when the update has been submitted to the app store. No promise date but I am still using the prior version every time I perform with total success and no questioning of the interface.

Kind regards,
Max
Any news for Android ?
Anxiously awaiting the update to purchase.
Thanks for the info.
How can I get the instructions back again--I need to know how to code the joker can someone please help
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Jul 2, 2014 01:54AM)
Hi Majura1 I PM'd you
I am having a ball with Metal Killer.

Using the British Female Voice which is nice and clear.

Don't care for the Male British voice.

The Male US Voice is good too.
Any update on this ?
I just did the latest upgrade to my iPhone Five S
and MK works fine.

What kind of update are you looking for?

The keypad could look more like the iPhone keypad.

I think it's worth $99. But am glad I paid $9.99
I never got Spanish support despite all the promises of Mr. Krause.

And now with iOS 8 it's a very odd number pad screen...
Wow... $99 in 2015
I also remember $10 - $20.

And the government says that their is no inflation ?
Wonder if they will accept Zumbagua dollars :-)

Nor is it clear if the app works on IOS 8 and the iPhone 6 or 6 plus ?
As far as functionality, the app still works fine on iOS 8 and the iPhone 6, but the interface needs an overhaul to reflect the graphical user interface changes that were implemented on iOS 8. It's still useable though and I doubt most spectator would notice anything.
Hi guys!

We are diligently working on MK 5.0 and I am happy to say that I have aa functioning version for iOS 7 and 8! We still have a ton of work to do but rest assured it's getting done. I promise you that nobody will be disappointed with what's to come including a Pro-Upgrade that allows for you to customize any of your existing effects as well as create your own in your own voice! That's only the beginning...

Best regards,
Max
[quote]On Jul 20, 2015, Max Krause wrote:
Hi guys!

We are diligently working on MK 5.0 and I am happy to say that I have aa functioning version for iOS 7 and 8! We still have a ton of work to do but rest assured it's getting done. I promise you that nobody will be disappointed with what's to come including a Pro-Upgrade that allows for you to customize any of your existing effects as well as create your own in your own voice! That's only the beginning...

Best regards,
Max [/quote]

Max, hope you can add with pebble or apple watch funtion to this new version,because nowadays many APP with add bluetooth and other device to make their effect stronger, and the best part is magician can perform the effect without touching their iphone from beginning to the end of the routine. I hope you can apply pebble to MK.
Hi Peter,

I have new functionality going into 3 of my apps. MK is not one of them that will get this certain type of functionality because it is not necesary and will not improve the effect.

Best regards,
Max
[quote]On Jul 20, 2015, Max Krause wrote:
Hi guys!

Best regards,
Max [/quote]

Looking forward to it. Is this a free upgrade for owners of MK 4?

Preston
Oh, bugger. I can't remember how to access the instructions. Can someone help? Thanks.
[quote]On Jul 22, 2015, jaizon wrote:

Looking forward to it. Is this a free upgrade for owners of MK 4?

Preston [/quote]

The iOS 7 and 8 implementation is free and I am adding a couple other new features. Anyone, anywhere in the world will be able to perform Mental Killer with the latest update. Also, because of the way I designed the latest upgrade it will be a much smoother transition to future versions of the iOS.

Kind regards,
Max
Thanks, Max. For the password info as well. This has not been in my set for a while, but it's going back in this weekend. ;)
Ok, to save you all from waiting anymore I have submitted version 4.1 to Apple today which has iOS 7 & 8 support as well as support for the 6 and 6+. 5.0 will be released in the upcoming weeks with a bunch of new features, new effects and of course the Pro Version! 4.1 should be in the app store very soon!

Best regards,
Max
4.1 was just approved by Apple and should be showing up as an update for anyone who has iOS 7+

Best regards,
Max
I am in love again! Thanks Max! I have played it for all 106 cards. Works like a charm. Even the drawing is awesome. The travel agency is a little too much right now so I will have to wait.

Patrick
[quote]On Jul 31, 2015, Magic Patrick wrote:
I am in love again! Thanks Max! I have played it for all 106 cards. Works like a charm. Even the drawing is awesome. The travel agency is a little too much right now so I will have to wait.

Patrick [/quote]

You're welcome.

FYI for everyone...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452236828436709/
Aargh.....I'm with Jaizon Just re-installed but can't remember what to do. Can you point me in the right direction Max??
[quote]On Aug 8, 2015, Chris Jenkins wrote:
Aargh.....I'm with Jaizon Just re-installed but can't remember what to do. Can you point me in the right direction Max?? [/quote]

1- Delete the app.
2- Open App Store and push "Find", type "Mental killer"...
3- Download it again (You must see an cloud icon)
So,the current price is $99.99?
Hi Scott,

Yes, every app I release is now $99.99. Just too much work and design involved to release them for less. They are for working pros. I have lots of new things coming in future updates as well.

Chris, I had sent you a PM. I hope that helped.

Kind regards,
Max
Does it still work with the new IOS?
Hi VMids

It works fantastically with the new iOS.

Best regards,
Max
Mental Killer 4.2 was just approved by Apple. You should all be able to update shortly.

Allows you to redial and play the same voicemail for multiple people.

Fixed a couple bugs that were causing small issues.

Added the F@#$e C***s In App Purchase. You do have the ability to force one card with the update for free. Instructions are found where you would upgrade to More Effects/Tools under F@#$e C***s.

More to come...
I just purchased Mental Killer last night and Max had me up and running within minutes of making my purchase. Prior to purchasing I had performed with Greg Rostami's iPredict+ and considered purchasing the professional version at one point but never considered using it in a professional show because I found the methodology gravely undependable and fallible with considerable margin for error. In certain performance settings, my screen was difficult if not impossible to see with memory work that I considered less than trivial. More importantly, since it relies on telecommunications and available services which I've found to be undependable, all it took was bad reception and one failed call for me to remove this promising effect from a professional category and put it in the amateur/hobbyist category at best. With very little practice, I performed Mental Killer in a professional show today with total confidence as if I had been using it for years and absolutely killed my audience!!! Max's methodology is very simple leaving you free to focus solely on your presentation. Most importantly, Max's product is completley infallible and absolutely dependable. I don't know about the rest of you but I do to leave anything to chance with my reputation at stake as a professional entertainer. In no way whatsoever does the advantageous means of allowing someone to call from their own phone justify the unstable and unpredictable ends of iPredict. I look forward to performing with Mental Killer for years to come as this first class original will remain a permanent staple in my show. Lastly, a mere $99.99 investment for a literal miracle that paid for itself five times over in my first performance within hours of being purchased. How often can you say that about a purchase that you've made? This is truly magic made by a professional for professionals and comes very highly recommended. I am in no way affiliated with Max Krause. I was just expressing my sheer pleasure and satisfaction with this wonderful product and believe in pointing out specifics and giving credit where credit is due. This was a completley unbiased testimony.
For news on upcoming releases, I highly recommend that all Max Krause App owners join his Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452236828436709/
THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!

Mental Killer 4.3!

I look forward to hearing about the awesomeness you all create!

Look for the In App Purchase - Custom Voicemails

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mental-killer/id391010202?mt=8

Kind regards,
Max
I literally just purchased the new version of Mental Killer and only have three words to say: BUY THIS NOW!!! I just recorded my first custom card revelation message and will finish the rest when I have time as there are default messages for every unassigned selection. I also love the fact that you can switch back and forth between your custom messages and the standard messages anytime you want. This is going to absolutely kill in my professional shows!!! Thank you Max for making me look like David Blaine and Criss Angel!!! I will definitely be using this!!! :)
Very happy you are enjoying this, Rich!
Here is an uncut performance of Mental Killer I did last night using Custom Voicemails. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pscpt3J7nCY

Kind regards,
Max
If you have Mental Killer and Facebook please send me a request to be added to my private owner's group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pscpt3J7nCY

Kind regards,
Max
Hi All,

With the current version of the app do I still need to jail break my phone?

Thanks
Paul
I would say no! I didn´t jailbreak mine, but better ask Max!
[quote]On Jan 4, 2017, Paul Forster wrote:
Hi All,

With the current version of the app do I still need to jail break my phone?

Thanks
Paul [/quote]

No jailbreak needed on any of my apps. :)
After chatting with Max last week I have been using Mental Killer together with the DMC Elites marked deck - amazing reactions

Ed
Is this really $99?
[quote]On Jul 21, 2017, philraso wrote:
Is this really $99? [/quote]

It is and worth every penny.
Hey all!

Mental Killer 4.5 is in the App Store with iOS 11 support and a few other new features. Check it out!

Max
It says you can share Metal Killer with family members.

How do you do that?
If anyone has any of my apps and have been looking to expand their collection, I highly suggest you add yourself to my app group on Facebook immediately! :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaxsMagicShopApps/

Happy Holidays!
Max
I use the custom voice mail feature and with it Mental killer went from a great mentalism effect to a true miracle! ive had the app for several years and its always been my go to effect, so simple, straight forward and easy to use...and now its undetectable and so much stronger...
Mental Killer is one of my top go to miracles when someone asks me to do some magic. It never fails to create jaw-dropping expressions every time. I've created several different effects with the custom voice mail upgrade. It's truly limitless for creating new routines. I've never experienced such a well thought out and executed app. I just have to say, I LOVE THIS APP! Thank you Max!
Is this App dead?
[quote]On Dec 3, 2018, ltchip wrote:
Is this App dead? [/quote]

Not even remotely. What would give you that impression?
Fantastic app. Been using for many years now
Mental Killer is a mind blower. It slays lay people. I have know Max for many years and he is always improving and updating his products. Cheers
Is this available on Android?