(Close Window)
Topic: Paper Pamphlet vs CD Pressbook
Does anyone hand out a PowerPoint CD with info instead of paper?

Any ideas about the use of CD's when approaching potential clients.

Perhaps a 1/3rd sheet of bullet points, along with the 1 min presentation on the CD?

MP
I would never do that. People are busy (or at least they think they are) and the more simple you make things, the better.

Most of the time they won't even read your full packet. They will just skim through it and read it at another time. That is why it is so important to make a good first impression within a few seconds. They should only need to glance at your website, promo materials, etc and understand that you are a pro.
I will echo Benji. Not only do you want to have the information available for instant gratification, but it also increases the perceived value (think bound book vs pdf).
Those gentlemen are correct.
Don't make your potential clients work too hard to get your info or you will end up in the "to-do" pile which will eventually make it into the garbage can when your opportunity passes.
How much extra would it be to include BOTH? This way you increase your perceived value, and cover 2 types of learning. PLUS, they can later show it to peers getting your name out...
I'm with Benji. I think that is why a lot of agents ask for a one page one side flyer.