(Close Window)
Topic: David Penn Lecture
David Penn's magic circle lecture is now available to watch for FREE on Wizard FX TV.

Just go to http://www.wizardfx.tv watch the video on how to sign up (for free) and then watch the lecture.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks guys

Craig
I watched it and I absolutely LOVED it! I got a ton of great stuff from it, and now I want to get a topit lol.
Most people who see Dave use a topit tend up wanting one!

Glad you enjoyed the lecture!

Craig
Thanks guys for the free lecture, keep up the good work.
Excellent lecture video really liked it. Craig since the Slim DVD is out, your forum signature needs to be changed.

-octave
Good point Octave!

I'll change that.

Glad everyone is liking Dave's lecture. We are hopefully uploading my full Magic Circle lecture this weekend! If your not a member yet what are you waiting for, it's free!

Craig
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Nov 11, 2010 01:31PM)
Am I the only one having problems with WizardFx? The website doesn't even come up... just a vague webpage with suspicious links. I'm a member and everything... very confused.
It came up fine for me.

Caleb
http://www.CalebWilesMagic.com
GREAT! Thank you guys and David you're awesome.
David's Lecture was very good - particularly some of his thoughts & observations.

Charlie
That was better than most lectures I've payed to see. His use of the topit is on par with Michael Ammar and Jay Scott Berry. I especially loved the 8 ball gag. Thanks for an awesome lecture! I hope there's more to come.
[quote]
On 2010-11-11 14:31, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Am I the only one having problems with WizardFx? The website doesn't even come up... just a vague webpage with suspicious links. I'm a member and everything... very confused.
[/quote]
Are you typing in EXACTLY [url]www.wizardfx.tv[/url]?
I had problems using safari.
it wanted to DL the entire movie first... I switched to Firefox and it worked fine...
But the movie did eventually appear on safari.

ALSO

Craig and David... this is great marketing... I loved the lecture and will use several things from it... I owe you a sale.

Thanks

Dave
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Nov 12, 2010 08:49AM)
AH, there's my problem... I was trying to access it using Safari. Just used Internet Explorer and it works perfectly. Great Penn lecture!!! Very useful, useable stuff. Can't wait for the monster edition of the WPR!
Enjoyed the lecture. I am actually considering getting a topit after seeing this.
No problem here using Safari.
[quote]
On 2010-12-09 10:03, amazing_gordo wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-11-11 14:31, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah, the page won't load for me. I guess I'll try again later on...
[/quote]

I think I know what's happening. You have to type in http://www.WizardFX.tv

If you type it without the 'www,' you will be taken to a different page. Not sure why this is, but I just tried it and this seemed to be the case.

By the way, I enjoyed David's lecture. Keep up the great work, guys!

Caleb
http://www.CalebWilesMagic.com
Loved Davids lecture and now I want a topit ..one that I can swap around .

Thanks for the lecture David 10/10 for me .

Shaun
Great lecture, thanks for sharing!
Looks like this is no longer around.
Zombie Magic
I can see David Penn's lecture on their site from my browser (it's titled "David Penn Live @ The Magic Circle "). I'm not sure what to suggest to help you, but I think the video is still there....

Larry S.
[quote]
On 2012-04-20 01:41, ljsviol wrote:
Zombie Magic
I can see David Penn's lecture on their site from my browser (it's titled "David Penn Live @ The Magic Circle "). I'm not sure what to suggest to help you, but I think the video is still there....

Larry S.
[/quote]

Larry, I clicked on the link again after reading your post and the site was available. Maybe a glitch was on my end.

Thanks!